Status: Complete

The Randomest Collection of Stories about Pretty Much Anything You Can Create a Story About

Chapter THERE'S NO RETURN FROM 86!

Billie Joe Armstrong was bored (for the twelfth time in this story). He decided to go watch some TV, even though LAST TIME he did that, he almost died. Unfortunately, his son Jakob was already there, and he was watching Blue's Clues. You'd think that after Mr. Rogers attempted to kill both of those people, that they would NEVER watch children's shows, or anything of the sort, EVER, again. But, they were, so.....

Billie groaned. He hated Blue's Clues. It was too retarded.

So Billie walked outside. He started screaming because it was hailing (WTF...don't ask). Suddenly he heard a "LOOK! THERE HE IS!!" He turned around and saw That Guy from Southwest Airlines. "THAT SON OF A BUTTER STICK RUINED SOUTHWEST'S REPUTATION!!!!!" That Guy started charging, and Billie Joe Armstrong shrieked when he saw the random angry mob that formed behind That Guy. They were carrying torches and pitchforks. How the torches were still lit during a hail storm was beyone Billie Joe Armstrong's brain, which never passed high school. (It was kinda like how in Black Veil Brides' video for The Legacy, when it's pouring down rain and then there's random bonfires everywhere, and you're like "WTF? Is that even possible?" but then you think, "Wait, yeah it is, cuz it's Black Veil Brides.")

Instead Billie Joe Armstrong ran and ducked into a trash can, and the angry mob ran right past him. He got out of the trash can and walked back home.

Later that same day, he went to the doctor and got a tetanus shot, because he was scared he had been sitting in rat poo in the trash can. (When he had explained this to his wife, Adrienne, she had a "WTF?" look on her face.) Luckily, Billie Joe Armstrong is still alive and healthy. (...Or is he...?)

After that he played a kick-ass show. The end.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just noticed how all these band people are doing the randomest things, instead of writing songs, recording in the record studio, or touring, or doing band-like things. So I put the fact that he played a kick-ass show in there to add a LITTLE BIT of reality into this.

One time I was coming home from a running club last year at school. It was sunny, then 2 seconds later, it started pouring down rain. Then 4 minutes later the rain stopped, and then 3.74 minutes later it started hailing, and then it started raining again, and then A GIANT MONSTER CAME AND ATE EVERYBODY!!!! No, that's not true (that's what happened when Andy Biersack was at one of his concerts....). In reality, then it turned sunny. So yeah.

I think this is the longest chapter in this story. I'm sure you readers love longest chapters. Also, I love how people are reading this. It makes us all feel special. The seventh grade kids at Blendon Middle School, who obviously have nothing better to do than to create this in their spare time.