Status: Complete

The Randomest Collection of Stories about Pretty Much Anything You Can Create a Story About

Chapter CHAPTER NAMES SUCK!

One day, Mark Hoppus decided to go out with his 2 BFFs. Auidnece: "Travis Barker and Tom DeLonge?" FCK NO! I'm ralling about Billie Joe Armstrong and Brandon Urie! GEEZUS!!! Stop jumping to conclusions...

Today they went to the Yingling Brothers Circus (I KNOW THIS IS SPELLED WRONG!) Today they wanted to see Kid Rock the elephant take a crap on himself while standing on its head. And that he did. It was the highlight of their childhood (excuse me? ...Nevermind.) Then they grabbed their sacks (study hall inside joke), and went to the We're-Gonna-Make-The-Biggest-Meatball-EVER! Festival.

At the We're-Gonna-Make-The-Biggest-Meatball-EVER! Festival, they watched a bunch of retardos build an oven around a giant meatball. Then they made the meatball, but before Katy Perry could weigh it to make sure it was the World Record (Katy Perry works at Guiness World Records? ...It's where she'll be when her career explodes like a firework. Haha. See what I did there?), the ball rolled down a random hill.

"OH NO!" screamed the people in the town of Debrickishaw (what? Don't ask.) The giant metaball totally crushed everybody on the hill. Couldn't you see that happening with Mark, Billie and Brandon watching calmly in a field of dandelions?

Anyway, before Katy Perry could move, she was

CRUSHED BY THE GIANT MEATBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Can you tell I was really happy/relieving stress while writing that?) and then was run over by a rabid grandmother on a scooter with the weight grandmother on a scooter with the weight equivalent of a thousand pound meatball.

So Billie, Mark and BRandon went ice skating with the carnivorous manatees they had befriended. THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
This is literally what my family was talking about last night over dinner.