Status: Complete

The Randomest Collection of Stories about Pretty Much Anything You Can Create a Story About

Chapter ?: Mr. Rogers Returns - Or Does He?

"Yes he is!"

"No he isn't!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"Whatever," Billie yelled, arguing with his son. They could not agree if Mr. Rogers was dead or not. There had been a....;et's just say "tragedy," at Mr. Roger's house. After trying to light his pumpkin-scented candle with two sticks, rumors had it his head shot up in flames, catching the rest of his house on fire. The news reports all indicated that one bone was found in the ruins. A rabid carnivorous manatee claimed to have caught it on video with his iPhone before he died in the flames. There ended up being an explosion, after it was found that Mr. Roger's pet was keeping some dynamite. The manatee exploded. It's name was Booboo. Afterward, Booboo was interviewed (how is this possible...exactly). But, you see, Billie was not a believer. He was certain Mr. Rogers was invincible and left that bone. But Joey on the other hand knew that wasn't possible. A noise came from the living room.

Knock. Knock. KNOCK!!!!

A shotgun.

Mr. Rogers.

He was breaking in.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
....I don't know, either.

This is so random and 3 people get this, but... "I'VE FALLEN TWO HUNDRED FEET AND MY FACE IS SMASHED INTO THE PAVEMENT AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!!!! I NEED LIFE ALERT!!!!!!"

There you go.