Status: Complete

The Randomest Collection of Stories about Pretty Much Anything You Can Create a Story About

Chapter The-Contuation-Of-The-Story-Ripped-Off-From-CSI-Miami. 1.

"Can you PLEASE explain to me when the hell wew were EVER need to know about the jellyfish reproductive system if we're going into the music business?" Summer asked me as me, her and my girlfriend Emma sat down at our regular lunch table after science.

"That is a question I am unable to answer," I informed her, pulling Emma into a hug (Summer: EMMA!YOU JUST GOT HUGGED BY MARK HOPPUS! LUCKY!).

"Hey guys," said Tom, dropping his lunch tray on the table as he joined us, Travis not far behind him.

We all chorused "hey"s in response as they sat down.

"Today's some gay-ass football game," Tom informed us. "Apparently everyone should care."

Everyone groaned. Summer gave The Nothing Face. ^____^ (Don't ask.)

"And everyone should care, because we are the future of the USA!" yelled this kid named Travis (not Barker. T-Rav Barker doesn't talk much. Plus this Travis sucks.)

"Aw darn, that means we're screwed," said Tom, rolling his eyes.

"You guys have what, like a negative 74.69 PA?" I asked.

"If you were smart you would know that's not possible!" said Emma. "FCK YEAH!!" Everyone high-fived each other.

"Go to the game," said Travis, rolling his eyes. "OR I'LL KILL YOU!"

We stared at him blankly for a minute. "Uhhh...okay. Sure?" said T-Rav Barker (I'm calling him that now).

Travis turned and walked away.

"I'm not going," Summer immediately said.

"Me neither," said T-Rav Barker and Tom at the same time.

"I'm gonna go and boo them all," said Emma. She turned to me. "Wanna come?" she asked. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Nah, I'll go," said Mark. "There's something weird about this football team."

We all nodded agreement. "So it's settled," said Tom. "No one's going except for you two."

Summer laughed.

"That's nice," I said. "Now let's go outside before we get killed by some evasive goldfish."

TO BE CONTINUED....
♠ ♠ ♠
1. You should be confused.
2. You will be even more confused if you haven't read Chapter Heart's All Gone (Yeah Your Heart's All Gone) yet. So read that.
3. THIS STORY IS INCORRECT. Emma has a boyfriend now, and it's not Mark Hoppus, so....don't get all offended, peeps....