Status: Complete

The Randomest Collection of Stories about Pretty Much Anything You Can Create a Story About

Chapter Oh Sh - I mean Darn.

Summer and Alyssa were walking down the hall all regular-like, talking about life and such on the way to math class.

But when they start down the math hallway, they see a terrifying sight.

This kid named Will shot out of Ms. Wiand's classroom--IN A ROLLY CHAIR!!!!!!!!

Suddenly, before he could hit the wall, the wall opened in a very Hogwarts-like way, and Will Cooper went CRASHING DOWN THE STAIRS.

Many years later, (aka about 2.75 days) a teacher most know as Mr. Buttskin, went down the stairs. "Huh. Will's not but a bloody carcass of skin and bones. Better throw him out in that dumpster out back."

So Mr. Buttskin picked Will's bloody carcass of skin and bones up and chucked him into a dumpster. The weight of the impact in the dumpster sent it rolling down the hill, right next to the thousand-pound meatball trailing an old granny on a scooter, the...weight equivalent of....a 1000-pound meatball.......YEAHHHH.

Anyway, eventually the dumpster crashed into an ocean (there's oceans in Ohio? Me: Yes.) and Will's bloody carcass of skin and bones was eaten by the evasive goldfish.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
This is actually a somewhat-true story.
This chapter got rave reviews by all 2 people who read it, because my writing skills and everyone's hatred for the trouble-making, annoying Will overpower everything, including the black hole sun.
I'm sorry, I'm listening to Soundgarden right now.
SOUNDGARDEN WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Pitbull sucks ass. GOODBYEEEEEEEEEE!!