Status: Complete

The Randomest Collection of Stories about Pretty Much Anything You Can Create a Story About

Chapter BAT COUNTRY!

Summer, Alyssa and Emma were all doing a gay-ass math test in math class. When suddenly LOUD, FAST AND ANGRY MUSIC COMES OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!

"WTF is that ruckus (sp?) going on outside which is preventing my students to take my gay-aaa math test?" asks Mrs. Wiand. She didn't even have to get out of her chair to find the answer.

"Have no fear!" said 4 random dudes. "Avenged Sevenfold is here!"

Summer had to choke down a fan-girl-ish shriek. A7X did not have fan girls. Their groups of fans were a) Stoners. b) Drinkers. c) Metal enthusiasts. d) The people that think they're hot. Summer belonged in categories C and D. ANYWAY....

"You guys are my third favorite band EVER!!" Summer yelled.

"Who are we in front of?" asked Zacky Vengeance. (Emma: Oh shit. Here we go again. Summer: Stares)

"Nirvana."

"Hey! WTF?" yelled this kid named Dad, who's always pissed there are bands I like more than Nirvana. smirks.

"Ok....well, we're coming to this school now," said Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan. (Random guy: I thought he died. All A7X fans: *start crying* Summer: STFU! HE LIVES ON IN OUT HEARTS YOU BASTARD!! *continues crying*

"REALLY?" Summer yelled. Everyone was just kinda staring (I bet 20 bucks I'm the only A7X fan in the school.)

"Yeah," said M. Shadows. "We're here to take some gay-ass math test."

"Oh, ok," said Mrs. Wiand, handing them all papers. "Here's your gay-ass math test. Zacky can sit next to Summer." (Summer: o.O )

"Whatever happened to that Will kid?" asked Synester Gates.

"You didn't hear?" asked Alyssa. "He shot out if this very room an fell down the stairs on a rolly chair."

"Wow!" said the Rev. "That's great."

There was about ten minutes of silence as all the kids continued to work on their tests. Then, out of nowhere, Zacky yelled, "I'M HUNGRY!!!"

Everyone stared at him. "Well what? I am."

"I volunteer to go with Zacky to get the vending machine to get food!" yelled Shadows.

Ms. Wiand rolled her eyes. "Whatever." All four guys stood up and left.

"Can I go with them?" asked Summer.

"No."

"Oh. Ok. Can I go to the bathroom?"

"Sure."

"Cool. Bye." and then Summer ran outside to catch up.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, don't give me crap. I love A7X for their music, not cuz Zacky is hot (although that is a plus).