Status: Complete

The Randomest Collection of Stories about Pretty Much Anything You Can Create a Story About

Chapter RANDOM LETTER FORMAT!

Dear Alyssa,

Today we switched seats. It sucks because I'm by a brick wall. Brick walls cannot be destroyed, so they SUCK! That's all.

On Saturday I slept over at Emma's house. It was nice because we were watching THE SHINING. Apparently a dad goes crazy for killing people. How nice, eh? The whole theme was stolen by 30 Seconds To Mars's video for The Kill. Luckily there were no bears having sex with guitar players. YEAH......

It feels so weird sitting here.

Anyway, so in THE SHINING, there's a little kid playing with his gay-ass trains in a long, deserted hallway. And suddenly a random bouncy ball rolls up to his trains, which is somewhat creepy. So to ease the creepiness, I said in a little kid voice, "Daddy? Daddy, I have one of your balls. Do you want it back?"

We couldn't take the movie seriously after that. Another little kid's evil mutant finger continues to say, "red rum. Red rum." in an old lady voice, which happens to be murder backwards. And then there's like 483889327857801070 pieces of paper that just says "All work and no play is making Jack extremely gay" over and over again. Ok, so that's not what it said, but...you know.

Then this gay-ass mofo of a wife hits her delusional husband with a baseball bat and he falls down the stairs. Then she locks him in a meat locker. Somehow he gets out (I don't know how) and then at the end Mr. Crazy Gay Guy is running through a maze of trees, chasing his kid, so...there you go.

That's all I really remember. The movie sucked so whenever it was a commercial break we'd get sidetracked by watching the All The Small Things video, and we'd do that longer than necessary and would miss key parts of the movie, so everything got confusing and suckier as the movie went on.

JACK NICKELSON SUCKS!!!

PAUL NEWMAN, HARRISON FORD AND CHUCK NORRIS FOREVER!!!!

Sincerely,
The Delusional Child Who Listens To What His Finger Tells Him, Which Ain't Good Cuz Most Real Chicks Don't Dig That.

PS I ditched studying math to write this for you, so pretend it's special.

PPS GET A MIBBA!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Jack Nickelson is an awesome actor. (...Not as good as Paul Newman, Harrison Ford or Chuck Norris tho...)
No It Isn't by +44 makes me wanna cry. :'( I love that song so much. <33