Status: Complete

The Randomest Collection of Stories about Pretty Much Anything You Can Create a Story About

Chapter Permanent Marker Time!

All was normal in study hall today. The chick who used to sit next to Summer was (still) screaming. The Roach was trying to trade her apple dippers for some kid's doughnut-filled broccolie (shit, I meant broccoli-filled doughnut. No eraser, permanent marker FAIL. Oh well. No regrets.). Avenged Sevenfold was STILL trying to get a drink from the pop machine. Kurt Hoppus and Billie Joe Dirnt were standing blankly. The carnivorous manatees, evasive goldfish, wanamakers, and oxyhemogoblins were all in cages, thank Jesus. And Summer had an Offspring song stuck in her head. (something's wrong; feel like I'm God; you stupid dumbsht goddamn motherfcker!) while lions, tigers and bears were loose in their cages (in the next chapter, which I forgot at school, so for now you're confused). Oh, and Mr. Rogers is staring through the glass door in the kitchen, a machete in his hand.

ANYWAY...today in the hallways, this crazy chick named Elizabeth came up to Summer and Emma, and claimed Summer looked like Kurt Cobain. So...there you go. Apparently I looked like a dead, hoboish, meth-addicted grunge dude. (I don't remember what drug he overdosed on, so...there you go.) Who likes to heckle people's houses. Long story in language arts.

"I'm sure that's a real charmer for boys, you being Kurt Cobain and all," Emma told Summer.

"I'm not Kurt Cobain! NOBODY is Kurt Cobain! No one is amazing enough to be Kurt Cobain! Fck you, fck you, fck you - you're cool, fck you!" (Random: I stole that from a gay-ass Britney Spears video I was forced to watch at a friend's house. shudders)

Page 2. (Started a new page here cuz I ran out of room.) ANYWAY...the nickname stuck and now everyone was calling Summer Kurt Cobain. This was total BS, because everyone knew Kurt Cobain killed himself (or DID he, according to previous chapters?).

Finally, Summer said that Elizabeth was Justin Bieber, and, since Summer was a reincarnation of Kurt Cobain (or WAS she?) and Kurt Cobain could do whatever the fck he wanted, like Chuck Norris, Elizabeth turned into a beaver.

No one knew the beaver was Elizabeth, though. Or Justin Bieber, for that matter. So, despite his/her protested, he/she was also locked in a cage with the carnivorous manatees and evasive goldfish. Which ate her.

Everything was normal again. Except for, you know, the fact that everyone thought Summer was a reincarnation of a dead, hoboish, meth-addicted grunge dude and on eof the students at Blendon Middle School was now a beaver. And also dead.

Then, back in the real world, the bell rang in the middle of the story, so Summer couldn't finish the last senten
♠ ♠ ♠
IT ALWAYS HAPPENS!!!!!!!! The study hall bell rings EVERY SINGLE TIME I'm in the middle of a story!! And I have to finish it later!! :(