Status: Complete

The Randomest Collection of Stories about Pretty Much Anything You Can Create a Story About

Chapter "TAKE ATTENDANCE SO I CAN TAKE A SEAT!"

Oh crap. That's backwards.

So, once dark and stormy day, the witch-like study hall lady that is strangely staring at me right now, told us all to sit down. Then, some other random kid was like "HECK NO!" (This random kid has nothing to do with the story.) The Witch (not the Roach), removed a broom from her small purse, just like Mary Poppins. Why did I randomly start writing in cursive? No one will ever know. Anyways, the broom flew itself over to Summer, and not a split second before I whapped her, she weakened it with that lightning-like something or other that the Emperor/Sith Lord/Senator Palpatine has. Everyone cheered! But that wasn't the end of ANYTHING. The witch lady's (who was secretely the hoard w/ a random Green Day poster) eyes turned Red, and everyone fled, except for Summer and that Darth guy from 6teen. They could take her! Wait Summer could stay, but Darth would have to go because the Emperor was Darth Vader's master. Summer used her lightning, but it wasn't enough to kill. There was only one thing left to do! She pulled out her purple lighstaber and stabbed the witch in the asophagus and pushed her down a pit. THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by Alyssa.