Status: Complete

The Randomest Collection of Stories about Pretty Much Anything You Can Create a Story About

Chapter Welcome To The Family

So there’s this Avenged Sevenfold song called Welcome To The Family, and it’s stuck in my head, the screamo part, cuz it’s very catchy. It’s like, “DEEP INSYYYYYYDE, EYE LOST MY FCKING MYYYND!!!!” M. Shadows screams like Andy Sixx, except he’s better.

So yeah. But for real this time: M. Shadows, Synyster Gates, Zacky Vengeance, Jimmy The Rev, and Johnny Crap – I mean Christ. End of story.

OH MY GOD!!! Mrs. Buttface Gorilla just came in to take attendance! (From now on, everything is anime). Narrowing their eyes, Buttface Gorilla and The Roach both stand up. AND DRAW THEIR LIGHTSABERS!!!!

Suddenly, Welcome To The Family STOPS, and Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold starts playing! Talk about awkward moments…the 2 study hall teachers are trying to kill each other with a song that reminds me of All About Loving You by Bon Jovi is playing. “Dear God, The only thing I ask of you is To hold her when I’m not around, something, something, something!” (I don’t know the words cuz I downloaded the song less than 2 hrs ago). Sorta awkward for a band that also released a song where he screams, “GAWD HAYYYYTES US!!! GAWD HAYTES US AWL!” But that was probably cuz Jimmy died. I bet they’re all Atheists now.

Ok, my obsession with his band has got me off track. And now God Hates Us is stuck in my head. So instead, Enter Sandman by Metallica starts playing. I used to think that song was by Poison or something. But nope. And I like it too. I hate myself. I hate myself for loving you…now I have the guitar solo for Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top stuck in my head. I’m such a drabbler. And with that song, I remember I need to write Chapter 21 of my hockey story. I’m really scared because one of the comments AKA my good, good friend named shortoneLHS2008 wants my character to end up “hooking up with Duncan Keith.” The plan was to end up “hooking up with Kris Versteeg,” but I already have a Kris story in the works, so I’ve changed it to Keith to make her happy, which totally fcks up my entire plan. The problem is I’ve never had a creepy stalker crush on Duncan Keith, and last night during the game, Keith scores, and I yell absent-mindedly, “THAT’S HOT!” really loud.

Keith is 28.

Kane is 24.

Steeger is 23.

Main character is 20.

Do you see my problem?

Anyway, back to the fight. Then the school exploded. No school or OAAs for the rest of the year! The end.

Huh. I wonder if we take out OAAs in HERE this year?

Anyway,

THE END