Status: Complete

The Randomest Collection of Stories about Pretty Much Anything You Can Create a Story About

Chapter YOUR MOM!

Justin Bieber turned into a beaver and started shoving human people into his mouth and eating them. So that Nevershoutnever guy, Christopher Drew Ingle, created a tranquilizer gun with his magic skills. Then Justin Bieber became pregnant (oh yes, that's quite possible...exactly). Turns out science teacher Mr. Barber was the mother (how is this possible...exactly). And Alex Ovechkin was the godmother (no one gets this unless you love hockey, so just go with it.)

There were complicated during birth though, AKA during birth, Justin Bieber and his bastard child exploded. (WHAT? ....Exactly.) Michael Jackson was stealing candy in the hospital room (what...just go with it.) so he exploded too. THAT'S HOW HE DIED. DON'T QUESTION MY THEORY -- QUESTION EVERYONE ELSE'S.

Then Ronnie Radke (the mass murderer who got out of jail therefore he is amazing) killed everyone except for that Nevershotnever guy, Christopher Drew Ingle. THE END.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ummmmmm......... I don't know either.
I respect Michael Jackson. I am not a FAN of Michael Jackson, therefore would not WILLINGLY LISTEN TO Michael Jackson, but I don't hate him like I hate Kid Rock, or Nickelback, or Pitbull.
As for Justin Bieber....you FCKING SUCK.