The Dollmaker's Masterpiece

In the future, society has changed. The old Roman Empire has been reimagined, and reincarnated. And people who may appear no different from you wear uniforms of gray. Mutants- slaves, prisoners, gladiators.

Rome is thriving again. But there seems to be a threat different from the obvious one. Strange people who don't seem like people, with keyholes in their necks. Nicknamed 'Dolls' the race is on to find their creator, the 'Dollmaker'.

But is it too late? The Dollmaker has made their ultimate creation, a Doll who betrays no sign of her alieness. A doll who doesn't pocess the immortality of her counterparts, who grows, learns and feels just like humans and mutants. And this Doll's ultimate mission?

To either gain complete control of Caesar Draco- or eliminate him.

But a Doll who can feel is a tricky thing. Will her mission be fulfilled? Or will her emotions get in the way?

_____________________________________________

This story will be done in a different way than I usually write. Each chapter will be five hundred or less words. Which means the world of 'The Dollmaker' will not be revealed very well. If you have any questions, drop a comment, and I will satisfy your curiousity. And also, I would love to know how you feel about the story, so also drop a comment there. This is a serious attempt at writing- I want criticism. Please, and thank you.

Copyright xDorksXareXcoolx