Scream

10

“Yo, JC! Pay attention, you asshole!” Matt yelled to Johnny.

He frowned, “No need to yell.”

Matt sighed heavily and slumped in his seat, “Why do I even bother?” he muttered.

Their attention was grabbed suddenly, as the doors to the dining hall flew open and Sister Green stormed in, followed by two figures.

“Rebecca Watson! James Sullivan! How dare you engage in such indecent and disgusting acts! ” she shrieked.

Becca adjusted her hair which was ruffled and pulled her t-shirt down properly, ignoring the Sister who was ranting on about sinning and going to hell. Jimmy was trying very hard to conceal a growing smirk, the Sister’s rage filled rant making him want to laugh.

“Are you smiling, Sullivan?” she shrilled and Jimmy tried desperately to keep a straight face.

“Well, boy, explain yourself!” the Sister ordered. Jimmy deemed it as impossible to keep his amusement contained and giggled slightly.

“Sullivan, tell me what is so funny! Why are you smiling?” Sister Green said, her loud and piercing voice rising to an impossibly high pitch and amplitude.

“Wouldn’t you be if you just got laid?” Jimmy asked her and she turned scarlet.

“Detention, Mr Sullivan,” she snapped and Jimmy just smiled wider.

“I look forward to seeing you there,” he told her, his voice low and gravely, at a level only she could hear. Then, he turned and walked to the table, grinning evilly.

“That was fun,” he commented as he took his seat. Becca arrived, walking at a leisurely pace and sat down in Jimmy’s lap. She smiled at Kim, who smiled back.

“Hey,” she said happily to Matt who was watching them both with a bored expression.

Jimmy looked at who was at the table, “Interesting.”

Zacky frowned, making Jimmy expand on his statement, “Lyn and Bri are the only two who aren’t here.” He smirked.

Zacky pulled a face, “Don’t go there.”

Jimmy pretended to cry, “My song was WRONG!”

Becca giggled, Kim rolled her eyes and Johnny decided it was a good time not to pay attention and zoned out.

“Lyndsey and Brian, sitting in a tree!” Jimmy started, but Kim beat him to the second line.

“They won’t be doing the same as Jimbo and Bee!”

Becca looked down at her knees, her face glowing bright red and Jimmy tried to laugh it off as the rest of the table burst into fits of laughter. Tamzen high-fived Kim, who stuck her tongue out at Jimmy. He pretended to sulk, which sent the people who had stopped laughing back into fits.

Becca giggled lightly, “Whatever, you guys, at least we’re getting some.”

Kim gasped playfully, “What says that we’re not?”

Becca cocked her head pointedly.

Kim grabbed Zacky’s arm and pulled him towards her, “For your information, I’ve been screwing Zacky unbeknown to all of you!”

Zacky blushed a deep shade of red and then tried to cover it up, “Yeah, so there.”

x-x-x

“As you all know, the holidays are coming up,” Sister Burnett told the students. Cheers rippled through the hall and she waited impatiently for the students to settle before continuing, “You have three days left in school.”

The students all started cheering once more. Lyndsey smirked at Brian, “Shall we start singing What Time Is It now or later?”

He laughed, “It’s not summer break.”

“Change the words then, dumbass,” she retorted.

“What time is it? Weird fucking break time! It’s a vacation!” Brian sang in a squeaky voice.

Lyndsey’s face fell suddenly, “I’ll be right back,” she said, then hurried off. Brian watched her having a brief discussion with Sister Green. When she got back several moments later, she looked distraught.

“What’s wrong?” Brian asked, moving to beside her and wrapping an arm round her shoulders.

“I have to stay here,” she told him, her eyes welling with tears, “it’s a family return break.”
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOT.
Chaper Ten.
I'm impressed I stuck it out this far.

DRAMA IS COMINGGGGG!