Scream

o6

A feeling of déjà vu swept over Brian as he awoke the next morning, Lyndsey curled up beside him, her head at his chest. The difference was he was facing her with both arms around her, her arms were around him and they had fewer clothes on.

After a moment of panic, Brian sighed with relief. Memories of Lyndsey’s soothing voice comforting him as he spilled out years of bottled up problems and her insisting that it was fine for him to stay there when at 4.30 he started falling asleep. At that point he had taken of his trousers; the stiff material digging into his legs had been making him uncomfortable, Lyndsey had made him close his eyes as she pulled on her Pyjamas.

He looked to his side, smiling at the sight of Lyndsey still fast asleep. He yawned and looked to the clock taking note that it was nearing lunch time. As he yawned again, he felt his eyes droop and let sleep wash over him once again.

x-x-x

When Lyndsey opened her eyes, she was confused as to where she was. She looked around and realised with a sleepy giggle that she was in her own room. She wriggled happily, the warmth of her bed and the comfort of the arms around her making her eyes droop once more.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” she screamed sitting up suddenly, the fact that someone was with her registering. She looked to the bed and started laughing as she remembered it was only Brian. He opened one eye and looked at her.

“Any reason for the screaming?” he asked, his voice deeper than usual with sleep. Lyndsey shook her head and lay down again, snuggling back into Brian’s embrace.

“Should we get up?” she asked quietly.

Brian pulled a face, “I suppose we should. Don’t we have lessons?”

Lyndsey shrugged then kicked the covers off and whined softly, “It’s fucking cold now.”

Brian rolled onto his front and pushed himself up so that he was sitting Indian style. Lyndsey lay where she was, pulling faces that suggested she was less than happy. “I don’t want to get up,” she said, pouting and putting on puppy dog eyes.

“You were the one who kicked off the blankets!” Brian said and poked her in the stomach. She giggled and grabbed his hand.

“Don’t do that, you meanie!” she squealed.

Poking her again, she sat up onto her knees and pushed him backwards, but as she went to lie back down he caught her hand and pulled her forwards. Losing her balance she fell on top of him. She looked up, her chin rested on his chest, “You’re mean…”

He chuckled and shook his head. Lyndsey pushed herself up, but didn’t move from above him. “Do you find hurting girls funny?” she asked in a sincere sounding voice. He raised an eyebrow and she started laughing.

“You’re an idiot…” she told him, and then as she went to move away, he moved his hand onto her back, making her look to his face uncertainly.

“I’m sorry?” he said, sitting up and resting his weight on one elbow, not moving his hand. Their faces were inches apart, so close that they could feel each other’s breath on their cheeks. “You’re forgiven,” Lyndsey whispered.

Brian slowly moved even closer, maintaining eye contact with her, until there was barely an inch separating them. Lyndsey closed the gap, pressing her lips to Brian’s. He responded immediately, his hand moving up her back to her shoulder, pulling her in close.

x-x-x

“Come on…” Jimmy whined, trying to get Zacky to move. Zacky shook his head and remained sitting cross legged on Jimmy’s bed.

“Fine, I’ll just go on my own!” Jimmy said and stomped childishly from his own room. He had been trying to convince Zacky to help him get everyone in the group to their table in the dining hall so that he could make plans for the weekend. The last weekend had been thrown out of the window when the Adam and Gareth thing happened.

Jimmy walked into the girls sector, keeping an eye out for the ‘sisters’ or as Jimmy called them, ‘Zee Holy Ladies’. They liked to lurk in the corners to catch out guys who decided to wander into ‘forbidden territory’ as they called the girls’ area.

He reached Torie’s room, knocked and leant against the door as he waited for a response. She came to the door and smiled, seeing Jimmy’s look of excitement.

“I’ll be there in ten,” she said, and closed the door again.

Jimmy bounced off happily, stopping when he reached Lyndsey’s room. He knocked on the door and waited for her to answer, after trying the door and finding it was locked. “One minute!” she called and he frowned slightly as different bangs and noises filtered from the under the door.

After a few minutes, Lyndsey opened the door and Jimmy bounded in past her, beaming at Brian who was sitting on the bed strumming on his guitar. He looked up fleetingly and smiled at Jimmy before going back to playing softly.

“I won’t ask what you two have been getting up to… Just be in the canteen in ten,” he stated bossily and swept from the room, cackling gently to himself.

Reaching Becca’s door, he pushed down on the handle, expecting it to be locked, but smiling when the door swung open.

“Oh my god, what the fuck?” Becca screamed, grabbing the covers from her bed to cover herself. Jimmy blushed, realising that she had been getting changed.

He stared at his feet, muttering a ‘sorry’ and turning to leave, but Becca caught his wrist. “How long have we got?” she whispered. Jimmy felt his eyes widen.

“What?” he asked uncertainly.

“How long…” Becca said, louder than before, “have we…” she took a step towards Jimmy, “got?” she finished, and dropped the covers.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... yeah.
Sorry for the wait.
I was away, as you know, and I've had surgery recently, which has me constantly tired.

Hope you liked it.
Comments?