Scream

o7

Matt sat down, smiling at the others sitting at the table. They sat in silence for several minutes, until Zacky sighed and looked at his watch. “He did say ten minutes… right?” he asked and everybody at the table nodded.

The doors to the canteen opened, causing everyone to look in that direction. Brian and Lyndsey walked in, deep in conversation. It seemed that they were having a heated debate, because Lyndsey was using her hands whilst speaking, something she only did when the topic got heated.

They got nearer to the table and Zacky could hear what they were saying.

“No! I refuse to believe that guitar is the most essential part of a band. Fucking drums are! They set the tempo and keep everybody else on time,” Lyndsey said and Brian snorted.

“The music would be shit without a guitar to back it up!” he told her and she smirked.

“I take it you’re not a fan of A Capella then,” she joked and he sniggered.

“It’s guitar, okay?” Brian said, causing Lyndsey to let out a sigh. They both took their seats and Brian flashed a smile to the others.

“Where’s Reverend Sullivan then?” Lyndsey asked, running a hand through her hair.

“It’s the Rev,” Zacky corrected, not really paying attention. He was half spaced out and was picking at a small hole in the knee of his jeans absentmindedly.

“Whatever,” Lyndsey replied, dismissing it with a wave of her hand, “Where is he?”

Kim shrugged, her eyes sparkling with amusement, “Confession?”

Zacky started laughing, “Nice one.”

“What did I miss?” came a voice from behind them and Lyndsey rolled her eyes, turning on her chair to glare at Jimmy and Becca who stood sheepishly holding hands.

“Fucking finally,” Matt breathed and Lyndsey snickered.

“Shut up, Williams,” Jimmy told her and she smirked at him.

“Why don’t you tell us all why you’re late?” she said, cocking her head to one side and putting on her ‘it would so great if you tried to fuck with me right now’ face. Jimmy smiled sweetly.

“Maybe later.”

x-x-x

Kim passed a bottle to Lyndsey, who accepted it and took a mouthful without looking to see what it was. After she swallowed the liquid, she smiled happily and hugged the bottle like a child would hold a teddy. Becca leant towards her and she glared playfully, pouted and said, “But it’s mine.” Becca shook her head and Lyndsey reluctantly handed the bottle over.

Focusing back onto the conversation going on, she leant back against the fallen tree she was using as a support to lean against.

“JD is much better than Tequila,” Zacky stated. Jimmy shook his head.

“One Tequila, Two Tequila…” he said and Becca giggled.

“Well, Jimbo, it doesn’t surprise me that you like the one that gets you hammered more quickly,” Johnny input and Jimmy sighed.

“It’s not because of that!” he said, trying to defend himself.

Lyndsey scoffed, “Please. You only like it better because it has a rhyme and JD doesn’t.”

Brian frowned, “A rhyme?”

“One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor,” Lyndsey recited in a bored tone. Becca passed her the bottle of JD and she happily took some more.

“Oh. I see,” Brian said.

Jimmy suddenly squealed, making everybody look at him.

“SPIN THE BOTTLE!” he cried and placed the bottle on the ground and spinning it in one move. Matt looked ready to protest, then decided against it. He knew better to go against Jimmy’s idea of a fun game from past experience. Jimmy noticed this and smiled smugly but his smile dropped swiftly when the bottle came to a halt.

It was pointing, with no doubt, directly at Brian.

Lyndsey’s interest in the game grew rapidly and she sat forwards, “The girls are only in if there’s no back outs. Starting from now.” Jimmy groaned and Brian’s face fell.

“Fine,” Jimmy huffed then leapt across the space between Brian and his original position. He straddled Brian swiftly, then dramatically demanded, “Kiss me, you fool”

Brian pecked him quickly on the lips and Becca laughed, “That ain’t gonna cut it, guys.”

Brian looked to her, his eyes wide, “What do you mean?”

“30 seconds, proper kissing with tongues,” Kim piped up.

Brian whimpered, “But… he’s a guy…”

Becca giggled once more, “Oh, I can vouch for that.”

“If you remember, Lyndsey said that the girls are only joining in if there’s no backing out…” Torie commented, “That counts for everyone,” she hinted, emphasizing the word ‘everyone’.

Jimmy’s eyes lit up and he turned to Brian, who looked more than uncomfortable. Without saying anything, he smashed his lips forwards to Jimmy’s, his face contorting slightly.

*30 Seconds Later*

“You’re a good kisser,” Jimmy purred mischievously. Brian glared at him, then pushed him swiftly off his lap. Kim passed him the bottle of Tequila and he took a huge drink from it, them mumbled, “There had better be some girl on girl now.”

“How about if you pass the bottle to the person on your right, rather than the person it pointed to spinning?” Zacky reasoned, getting eager nods from all the guys.

“That’s me then,” Lyndsey said and leant forwards, spinning the bottle expertly.

She wasn’t concerned about who it landed on, she had done this many a time before. But when it stopped moving and all the guys leant forwards in anticipation, she knew it was a female. Following the open end of the bottle, she smirked.

The guys all exchanged looks as she crawled forwards and purred, “Well, hello, my dear Kim.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter.
If you were disappointed there wasn't more detail in the Jimmy/Brian bit, then blame Becca. She'd kill me if this turned slashy.

This was updated 'specially for Kim.
Because I love her.

Can I ask for a favour from all my suscribers?
Will you comment, just this once, so that I know who is reading this?
It's my favourite story and there is the possibility that I may need cameo roles.
Thanks.

x x x