Status: New. Keep?

Change of Heart

T W O

My way of waking up today was face planting my carpet. Nice. Just peachy. Why did I always have to be hurt in the mornings? It always happened. First the volleyball incident with the younger sister, then the spawn of Satan a.k.a. my brother punching me awake because I was going to be late, and now this. Could my week possibly get any worse? Oh wait... It was only Monday. This is going to be a very long week.

Getting ready consisted of pulling on a black long sleeved v neck and black skinny jeans, rushing into the bathroom to pull a brush through my hair and lining my eyes with liquid eyeliner before dabbing a bit of clear lip gloss. 30 minutes tops. I loved how easy it was to get ready.

All too soon, it was first period and I had Trigonometry. Could you say boring? But it was what I needed to graduate next year. Yeah, next year. I said it right. I'm just a junior. But I'm smart, so it gets me far. Yet no one thinks I am. It's the biggest mind-fuck that has been given to everyone in this school. I'm assumed that everyone thinks I'm so stupid I can't be in standard classes, but in reality. I'm smarter than most of them. It's entertaining to say the least.

"H-Hey." Did someone actually talk to me? I turn my head towards the girl next to me. Typical little scene girl. Her eyeliner was too thick to even be called eyeliner. Almost like a little kid trying to trace the lines of a zero. Only they couldn't.

"Sup." One word answers are usually good with girls like that. Especially with the stutter she had attached to her mouth. That should get rid of her.

"N-nothing much. Y-you?" Apparently I was wrong. Do you not understand I am in no mood to talk? Find some other person to talk to. Goddess.

"It was just a 'sup', not a whole conversation starter." What did she think I was going to do? Become best friends with her all because she found the courage to say something to another person? Not likely to happen.

I turned my head towards where the teacher was and payed attention. One sentence caught my attention more so than all the others. "Stella, you're going to be paired with Lyric on this project." What the hell? I didn't sign up for projects!

"And who the hell is Lyric?" I heard the echo of my own voice bounce back and punch me in the face. Oops. That definitely wasn't supposed to be vocalized.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & subscribe please :D