The Great Big Book of Everything

Dream'sRealm Bio

I am a really fun person from the state of Cali. My favorite hobbies are drawing, watching, and reading anime. I also love horror movies,too.My element is water. I love Asian food and col weather especially when I'm caught out in the rain.I'm kind of new to writing poems and stuff but my friend told me about this website and I had to check it out. Hope you enjoy them!! My friends say that I'm really kind, selfless, and give great advice. So if you have a problem you can talk to me :)
Status: determined
Song: This is Halloween- Danny Elfman
Favorite colors: blue, blood red, green, black, purple
I love Dragon Ball Z and recently Silent Hill.
Things I don't like: people who are judgmental and who abuse sharks and dragons; tomatoes; math; avocados; mean girls; even meaner guys; the color pink; "girly things"; homework;
I am a Christian and love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I love reading fantasy poems and stories, sometimes ones that are a bit dark. But that's just because I'm sort of emo and goth.
My favorite bands are: Disturbed, Apocalyptica, Linkin Park, Avenged Sevenfold, Switchfoot, Skillet, Flyleaf, and Evanescence.
My favorite movies are: Nightmare Before Christmas, Lion King, Eragon, Ghost Rider, and Skinwalkers
My role models would be Queen Boudicca, Mulan, Danny Elfman, Tim Burton, and Jesus of course.
Please check out my poems and comment.Please! And my stories. I think they need some fine tuning :)