The Great Big Book of Everything

The Completely Awesome Biography of All-Star :)

Hmmm....hello reader, My names All*Star but your welcome to call me Tarah if you'd like

I'm 15,
A Freshman in High School
and African American but have a serious thing for white guys ;P

Currently I'm at that stage where i'm single but i'm so in love with some guy that doesn't even look at me like that, that I'm taken in my own mind.

I loved my school until Friday when I was verbally jumped by three upperclassmen, because I had been having problems with a girl in my grade that was apparently their "bestie", "lil sister" and "daughter" (( I hate when people make up titles for each other like that )) and none of my "friends" defended me, and just my luck, the guy they were yelling at me about was my best friend, but didn't hear anything about the situation until 4 hours later, to say he was upset is an understatement, he blames himself.

The point of that rant above was basically so you'd all know i'm really not looking forward to school in the morning. I really just wish I could switch schools but alas I cant because my school is the best in my district and will eventually be my ticket out of this dead in life of mine.

Anyway, on to more happy things, I suppose I should tell you all about me, I like to play volleyball, run track and am planning to go out for my schools softball team. I'm a debater and am on the forensics team, if you don't know what that is slap yourself. Its like the best thing EVER ! :)

Ummm, If you didn't get this from the earlier rant, i'm completely in love with my best friend but I don't act on these feelings, not because I don't think he likes me but because our friendship is too important for that, besides, he's a first class man-whore and I'm not into heartbreak

My other best friend Christina is the greatest asian chick I've ever met, she's super smart and hilarious, and I know if need be, she'd go ninja on somebody for messing with me.

My life outside of school is pretty boring though, I don't have time to do anything as I have school 5 days a week, with debate and forensics practice after school until 6 four days a week and most of my saturdays are spent on tournaments.

Ummm.....I think that's it for now lol Nothing more to say at the moment but I have school tomorrow so I'm sure something at the Academy is bound to happen and send me into a ranting mood :P
♠ ♠ ♠
All*Star Was ((X))