The Great Big Book of Everything

Protest Battle;

Satus:
Christina Covelle;
The initial phase of the revolution, what we are seeing right now, is leaderless, and the protesters are not hopping into bed with any party, even the Democratic party...As the winter approaches, I think there will be different phases and ideas, possibly fragmentation into different agendas. I think crystal-clear demands will emanate... The messy, leaderless, demandless movement has launched a national conversation of the likes that we haven’t had in 20 years. That’s as good as it gets! Not every one needs to have a leader with clear demands. That’s the old way of launching revolutions. This revolution is run by the Internet generation, with egalitarian ways of looking at things, and an inclusive process of getting everyone involved. That’s the magic of it

please
occupy for your rights and most importantly for change!
Like · · Unfollow Post · Share · October 15 at 12:51am near Charleston ·


Comments:
KiyleexKilljoy; the only thing is, the only people protest are people it have nothing to do with, because you don't have a job, and you're not in debt from school, or anything like that. so why protest when it has nothing to do with you. do you have loans you have to pay back for school? no. not trying to be a bitch, but it's totally true.
7 hours ago · Like

Christina Covelle
Stfu if you where down here you would know what u are talking about and I did have a job at suzis and quiet for this cause the people that are here most of them have debt or there family house is getting forclosed and my sister and my mother are in debt just because the issue is not directly towards me doesnt mean it does not effect me and do you even comprehend what this cause is about or are you just listening to what people tell you did u know the national media like fox and CNN are black listed which goes against constatutional rights I bet not did u know this protest goes deeper then just just corporate greed I bet not so before you want to put in your 2 cents maybe just maybe you should do research that way you won't come off so ignorant .

Love. Chrissy,josh and Shannon and hazard

Warren T. Cutlip;
Kiylee has proposed a notion that is a horrible argument. That is the same mindset that men cannot stand up for women's rights, white people cannot stand against racism nor heterosexuals cannot stand against homophobia. When an apparent antagonist joins in solidarity for a movement it promotes the consensus for the central concept to change in society. That being said, there is consideration for leadership within consensus building without power dynamics. The native american nations often chose their chiefs, not because they were necessarily the best warriors, but because they were best orators. They were chosen for their ability to create consensus within the minds of the tribe. With that in mind, in a modern sense everyone is given a voice, thus an even greater opportunity for consensus building.
5 hours ago · Like · 1 person

KiyleexKilljoy; dude, wasn't talking to any of you, now was i? sorry, i didn't think it affected you that bad. i don't like the way you're talking to me. so don't. for real. why the fuck couldn't you just change my mind, instead of saying shit like you did.
about an hour ago · Like

KiyleexKilljoy; great friendship, huh? don't fucking tell me to shut the fuck up. next time, i think it would be smarter to just change peoples minds, instead of being a bitch.
about an hour ago · Like

Kristina Moore;
look chrissy u dnt need to talk to her lik that she was just stating her opinion nd just cuz its diff than urs doesnt make it wrong it just makes YOU look ignorant. idc if ur out there protesting waffles nd hot dog buns (which no offense bt u so would considering u nd josh hav james dean syndrome nd feel the need to b alk radical nd scream for any cause u see) but u can do all that without being rude ns u def catch more flies w honey so maybe if u were nice abt it ud get ppl to listen to ur cause instead of looking at u lik uncivilized hippy assholes with signs nd blowhorns. good luck getting anythng done that way. kthanxbye.
39 minutes ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; no nothing like hippies
l34 minutes ago · Like

KiyleexKilljoy; Haha; wow, Caleb. That all you got to say? Normal you have so much more. (:
29 minutes ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell;
hippies protested the man, yo, the government and authority over peoples freedoms, the government is the man, not business all these people are just getting duped, the government has the power, u want to protest someone protest the government, but in order to protest, well u def need a message, see a protest has to be for a cause or its not a protest. period. end of story. otherwise your just making noise. protesting is action taken AGAINST something, so enlighten me as to what your against, and i might be inclined to agree with with you, convince me u have a solution to watever problem your protesting and that it is a good one, and i might even support you, but i cannot truly agree to something if i dont understand wat im agreeing to, and if thats wat all you people are doing, then frankly, ur all full of hot air. if u have the problem figured out but dont have a solution IE: direction, leadership, then ur just making noise and wasting time and are no farther than anyone else in making any real change.
27 minutes ago · Like

KiyleexKilljoy; I agree with Caleb.
23 minutes ago · Like

Joshua Dolin; Ok first kiylee....your as ignorant of white trash as they come. you were given legit reasons and its as if your to illiterate to read it. people like you are the ones the government easly comtrols. So before you bitch get off your ass and come see the occupancy for your self. The mayor,the head of CPD,and even our senator supports us. Bam! Moving on. Kristina dont talk about uncivilized when your a walking contradiction of the stereotypes of your own race. Moving on. Caleb at least you have intellect enough to argue a point kudos. All though you have diffrent views I extend an open invitation for you here so maybe seeing it first hand will shed a lil more light on your views. peace be done :)
Yesterday at 7:13pm · Like

Joshua Dolin; Any grammer errors is becausw im using a phone. my bad lol
Yesterday at 7:16pm · Like

Caleb Maxwell; the mayor head of cpd and our senator....
Yesterday at 8:26pm · Like

Caleb Maxwell; ‎....they are the man yo....
Yesterday at 8:26pm · Like

Kristina Moore; don't call her ignorant just becuz she said what she thought. she read the reasons nd she gets it but still doesnt agree with u so leave it alone. nd shes not white trash she's just a person with her own opinions abt ur dumbass protest. next u cant just tell me what i have to say is irrelevent just becuz of who i am or how i act becuz if the world workd that way none of those ppl would have come down listening to what u had to say considering most of u are unemployed nd just searching for a reason to bitch. u just wanted to sound smart nd thats the only reason u said all that shit no one asked for ur 2 cents so just stfu. its all cool to feel strongly about something but being a dick about it isnt going to help u do anythng. she said she wasnt tryna b a bitch about it nd neither am i so lets not get personal on this becuz really if anyone is trash its u nd the hobos u run with. kbye.
Yesterday at 8:31pm · Like

Caleb Maxwell; if i have to come down there and see wat its about, if its not obvious wat your message is....then your protest has failed. its great to get people moving and get them riled up for a cause. but without a cause its just dangerous, the point of a protest is to spread your message, if you dont have a message, or you havent gotten your message across clearly, then your protest has failed, its your job to make people hear wat you have to say, its your job, as a protester to make them understand, if they dont it is not because of any percieved ignorance on your part its because you failed. wat ive heard is that these protests are about corporate greed and getting rid of it, but as i said before thats folly, the point of business is to make money, the more so called greedy a company is the more successful it is, the more successful it is the more money it makes, the more money it makes the more people it can hire and the more taxes it pays, the more taxes it pays, the more money goes to the poor and downtrodden to help them turn their life around. hurting the "system" doesnt really hurt the "system", because the system is an amalgamation of people, it does however hurt the people who are dependant on it. i know why 1% gets most of the money,, its because 1% does most of the work, its laughable for us americans to be throwing this particular kind of fit when there are much much worse situations out in this shitty world that any of us could be in, all of which do not occure because we DO take care of our own in this country. come on now, if you all want to get paid the same as all these ceos you have to do the same amount of work because life isnt fair and it never will be and going against nature and trying to even shit out doesnt raise anyone but the lowest up and it brings EVERYONE else down, wat you people are calling for is one of the most basic principals of communism, wealth redistribution, which weve have seen tested in real life over the past 80 years in russia, and which doesnt work. if you want to make all kinds of money you got to take on all kinds of responsibility see a ceo has to work out trade deals and manage theyre company, that doesnt just mean filling out papers and telling other people wat to do, it means if they screw up and fuck up a deal, they dont get paid, neither do their employees, and they go out of business, it means that at any moment they could be responsible for the death of theyre corporations and i believe they should be held accountable when they look out for theyre costs over their employees well being, but they should be paid every cent they make, because over the pressure they are constantly put under the stress they have to endure and because they could lose it all at a moments notice.
Yesterday at 8:42pm · Like

Caleb Maxwell; also attacking peoples opinions based on who they are is always bullshit, ad hominem is never a valid argument, like when kiylee said that chrissy was protesting just cuz she was chrissy and didnt have any real stake in it wasnt cool, and neither was you calling her trash, because even if she was trash which she isnt, but even if she was that wouldnt make her less right. and she had a good point too, and an intelligent argument to back it up she was replied to in insults, which makes chrissy look like trash not her, like i said, its YOUR duty as protesters to explain your point, it is not our duty to get it so if we dont youve failed and there is no one you can talk down to but yourselves.
23 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; just saying
23 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; furthermore if your trying to follow in hippy footsteps, which i would completely understand and support, and would join you in, peace and amnesty is the way to go not hate and name calling. if you want to act like your better and act like your doing something you have to take the higher road, and not respond in insults and hate even if that was what was given to you, otherwise your just more hateful disillusioned youths who bitch about the problem without trying to come up with the answer, basically if you want to act like your better than everyone else, you have to be better than everyone else, which means taking the high road and being better than everyone else, and supporting peace and love which i will do until the day i die.
23 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; i recommend you do the same rather than insult the one person who trusted you both and gave you a place to stay, the one person who doesnt have problems with you, and didnt asl questions about your intentions, one of the only true friends who you guys had who still is trying to be your friend that person being kiylee. after all if kiylee is trash, and you guys mooched of kiylee, without paying her back either in money or respect, wat does that make you?
23 hours ago · Like

Joshua Dolin; Excuse me she said she didn't want money and I pretty much threw her whole b-day party. Psha. Caleb getting you to come means we r winning. Spreading awarness is phase one of all protests. Kristina lol don't talk shit ya college drop out. I don't see you with a job. If you are gonna bitch or argue plz use logic behind your words because so far ur just making an ass of your self on Facebook. Lmao and proving me right....I love to be right. :)
22 hours ago · Like

Kristina Moore; i do have a job actually. wheres urs? nd i am in school. wbu? at least i got accepted nd unlike u nd chrussy i graduated high school. im a cna nd i go to school mon through thurs evry week so suck my dick cuz u kno nothng abt my life. kbye.
19 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; one day for a couple weeks not the same, and she has a job and starts school again in november, again i say ad hominem (which means attack the man or personal attack) arguments aint arguments at all
19 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; if you attack the man or person instead of the idea, you automatically lose, because even if you succeed in proving kristina is shit or kiylee for that matter, like i said before, that doesnt make wat they are saying less true. the truth is the truth, regardless of whether the person who is speaking it is shit or steven hawkins. even if kristina is a jobless college dropout it doesnt make the fact that you guys attacking kiylee like this is wrong ungrateful bullshit, regardless of your viewpoint or hers, or telling people they are wrong because they are. both of those things remain bullshit.
19 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; ‎*because of who they are
19 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; also to the complete random condescending jackass (Warren T Cutlip) you cant be pissed about something that doesnt affect you IE. a white person being pissed because of prejudice against black people, because you cant have a truly unbiased in opinion UNLESS you are affected by a problem, and when you are your are more biased than anyone but at least your honest about it and people can percieve your bias. basically if you know a problem is a problem, but it isnt a problem for you, and you still bitch about it, your just making it worse A. by alienating people who would work to solve the problem but dont cuz they dislike either you as a person or the bias you put forth B. by distracting people from the problem. you cant truly understand an issue until your the one who has the issue, and if you try and support people who have the issue, ur just trying to be self important.
18 hours ago · Like

Christina Covelle; Wow its late ill make it quick. It's josh talking lol. Don't defend the ignorance of others especially when I've heard out of both your mouths call kiylee white trash. Boo ya on your bull shit. And what's wrong with Russia? They are technically a more respected and powerfull country then us. If you did research you would understand we are 30 trillion or so in a deficit and close to a depression because the big corperations hold all the money. You sir will never be able to have a real chance at ever making a life because there will be no money to be made. For lack of better terminology we are slowly becoming the worlds Mexico. If you love this country let your voice be heard like the so far 2000 or more cities in the world that are doing the same as we r. Night kidies
15 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; or the worlds russia, check your facts, 50% of their deaths are because of alcohol, they get no respect and almost no fear anymore, they whored off theyre military just to stay afloat, which your right about where were going, the same place they are shit. and dumbass we are 30 trillion dollars in debt because government SPENDS ALL THE MONEY. we aint in debt to the corporations, we are in debt to china, and you aint in debt, the country is in debt, to another country. not the same as you being in debt to you or vice versa. all the 30 trillion dollars spent by our out of control government CAME from...guess wat....corporations. you take their money, how our they gonna do business and where is the money going to come from? you and the rest of the protesters. corporations make money of the simple idea that people should be paid for providing either a good or a service, if i do something for you i expect to be paid back, with money or barter or a service, that is capitalism, period, at its basic level. you work to get wat you want and do wat you need and if you work together you can do more. thats good, thats generally fair, when its not is when corporations use GOVERNMENT tax loopholes to cheat the system and keep most of their money from uncle sam and the people who are dependant on him, companies like google, which by the way didnt pay any taxes last year, and supported obama, and supports your little protests, screwy isnt it, one of the largest corporations in america and certainly one of the richest, not paying any taxes and supporting a protest about corporate greed. hmmm wonder wat thats about...wat about unions hmmm, they support you and they take money from all workers in union states to pay for services and perks for union members only, and lobby more than any other group. basically you pay for them to give you a voice, a voice which you already have. lets say there is two toothbrush companies, one here, one in china. lets say they use the same equipment, and get their materials from the same place at the same price. now in china lets say they pay their workers 19 cents an hour, and here you HAVE to pay them over 7 dollars, wat are you going to do to make up the cost of having to pay your employees more than your competitor? you can do one of two things A. charge more for each toothbrush you sell or B. hire less people. you cant really do A. because if you charge more for the same toothbrush the chinese are selling which one are people going to buy? so you have to do B. and hire less people which means guess wat. less jobs, no jobs. no money at all. it isnt because corporations are greedy, its because our government is greedy and wastes money and wont let our businesses really compete.
13 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; ‎4 trillion dollars on military action in pakistan, afghanistan and iraq
13 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; done by the government NOT CORPORATIONS
13 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; a failing social security that is going into the red
13 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; government did that NOT CORPORATIONS
13 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; trade deals with china that favor chinese businesses over ours
13 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; the government did that NOT CORPORATIONS
13 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; over restriction on our oil drilling operations placed by the epa, which starve us for oil and make us dependant on countries hostile to us.
13 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; the government did that NOT CORPORATIONS
13 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; ‎16 dollar muffins for fucking drug cops at meetings for the DEA which cost 50000 dollars last year
13 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; government did that NOT CORPORATIONS
13 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; forcing banks to give out shaky house loans to people who couldnt pay them, causing them to default and devalueing most americans basic asset (their home)
13 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; government did that NOT CORPORATIONS
13 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; printing more money out of thin air, causing inflation, making our currency worth less every time they print a bill
13 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; government did that NOT CORPORATIONS
13 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; also when we said that about kiylee it wasnt because we disagreed with something she said or thought. also she never gave us shit, the same cant be said for you two, im not christian but they say there is a special place in hell for people who betray their benefactors, basically you guys owe her something, and we dont, so if we say it we are disrespectful assholes, but when you do it it makes you an ungrateful disrespectful asshole....big difference. after all cuz of her you got to get back with your girl and stay with her for the most part, she got you food to eat, a place to sleep, and a place to fuck in her own house, when someone treats you that well and doesnt ask for shit in return the least you can do is have a little bit of respect, if not for her than for wat she did for you both, not even including the fact of still wanting to be your guys friend after all the bullshit and still talking to you even though she believed the bullshit that was said about you guys. also she annoys nick cuz we all annoy the ones we love, she caused me to lose kris multiple times, and she was part of the reason kris got with robert so we all have a reason or had reasons to be mad at her, and you two dont. not after she invited you into her house and treated you like kings. there is no excuse for either of you saying a cross word to her other than the fact that your complete assholes, so dont and just stop. and you ought to apologize if you have any dignity in you cuz she didnt deserve wat she got for wat she said.
12 hours ago · Like

KiyleexKilljoy; Awe, thanks Caleb. (: and kris. (: you guys are the best. And i also told you i was sorry for all those things. I know i annoy Nic, but i want him to actually say i love you, instead of thinking I'm lying about it.. Lol. :D
5 hours ago · Like

Christina Covelle; Well ill end this because its gone a bit far for politics lol. kiylee love you and all but you and Caleb cost me my home and job by lying to my boss. He had proff in text and recording lol he out smartest u idiots. Understand this and stew on it because I won't respond back. It's not down talking its the truth. Kiylee....do you realize when I lived with u if cps walked into your house they would have takin your kids and charged u for child neglect. I know you love your kids I'm not implying you don't. They come first. Caleb you beat on the woman u love and are heading down a path of drugs that isn't worth it. I know from experience. Kristina your the only one out of you bunch I like but you need more pride. You stay with a man that beats you and in return u literally talk down to him worse then a dog. Take a step back after reading this go for a walk and think about how each of you are and how you are to each other. I still love yall even though ur full of shit. I want good thongs for you guys. Now peace be with you and I apologize. Love josh....yeah its me josh. I forgot o was on chrissys Facebook lol
4 hours ago · Like

Christina Covelle; Good things lol
4 hours ago · Like

Christina Covelle; Proved me right. White trash is as white trash does. Walking around no bra on no shoes trying to fight a man in the middle of the streets. He he can't argue with the truth
4 hours ago · Like

Christina Covelle; Josh again lolz
4 hours ago · Like

Christina Covelle; Love ya warren :)
3 hours ago · Like

KiyleexKilljoy; It's sad you ran away bitch, i would have fucked you up. Take your white trash self, go get your ged, and a job. You piece of SHIT. Please, you are as dumb as they come. Take you SHIT talking somewhere else. First off, those comments were for Chrissy. Not you. Kiss my ass you're just as lazy and steal SHIT from the people who are nicest to you. I didn't lie about anything to your boss. I told him about the Oc's and all the things you did that night. It was your mistake not mine. I can't believe you bleam other people for your mistakes. Go suck Chrissy's dick. Goodbye, btw, i talked to Cameron. You guys lie out of your teeth mother fucker.
2 hours ago · Like

KiyleexKilljoy; first, my bras are dirty. they need cleaned, and people keep steal the ones that fit my boobs.
2 hours ago · Like

KiyleexKilljoy; and i was in the heat of the moment, and i had no shoes on. so i ran after you dumbass.
2 hours ago · Like

Christina Covelle; Ok its josh. Lol I have my g.e.d. and don't tell me to get a job when you don't have one either and if you think its fair to accuse me of stealing and tell my Damn boss my personal buisness then ill make it a point to let your future job offers know you smoke pot and drink. Don't start something you can't handle I could rock your whole life upside down with the shit I know and CAN prove about you. Now be a good little girl or you will cause me to involve my self in your bullshit wich I really don't feel like doing. I just happened to hear about whats going on with you and cameron and I swear to you I'm stressed and pissed enough that a midget white trash princess like you will be enough for me to call him out the blue and let him know id testify on his behalf. Now stop your shit and nothing more needs to be said cause trust me I want those kids to be safe and by god if you keep it up ill see to it that Cameron and his mom gets thier chance to do a better job. I know you love those kids and that's why shits gone on this long but if you can't think clearly long enough to consider calming ur ass down and taking care of your own children then you best believe some one else will take them and do it for you regardless of wheather I put my 2 cents in
2 hours ago · Like

Christina Covelle; P.s I didn't run from your ignorant ass ill beat u if u want easy peesy lemon squeezy I just better not get lice from your SKANKY ass
2 hours ago · Like

Christina Covelle; Love chrissy
2 hours ago · Like

KiyleexKilljoy; i wasn't even talking to you..
about an hour ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell;
hey dipshit, yeah she is already taking cameron to court a. b. dont be dunbar anymore or i kick your ass. c. we were cool now we aint, u didnt have any right to say the shit you just said, and that was my point, the fact that you dont have a point and that alll you can come up with is meaningless shit talk. u threaten kiylee again and i will find you. do you understand. also you can save me the trouble by deleting me u cocksucking little shit.
7 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; peace the fuck out
7 hours ago · Like

Christina Covelle; Bring it bitch if you care so much you know where im at. Lol you lose most fights you get....I win mine. So instead of talking shit like a like a little kid does be a man and bring it. I'm calling you out faggot so don't talk the talk if u can walk the walk. Peace out ya punk bitch
5 hours ago · Like

KiyleexKilljoy; the only person talking shit is you. if i see u ur getting it, ur not worth the time to go and get so dont flatter yourself. im done talking and ive said wat i had to say, and if i have to do it ill do wat i have to do. but you can talk all the shit you want cuz im done listening. and you mean like how you beat chis's ass? yeah shut up pussy. sry but i couldnt resistl
3 hours ago · Like

KiyleexKilljoy; caleb btw.
3 hours ago · Like

Christina Covelle;
Like u said u would whoop robert lol he fucked ur girl and whipped ur ass bad cuz all u can do is talk. Shit she even got drunk and told him she loved him lol. By the by ur girls tits rock. I know first hand since she showed me.....SOBER. if I can see her tits just by asking.....hahaaha ill let ur mind wonder on that. Chris may have tapped my girl but that's all said and done. U need to keep a closer eye on ur girl. Chrissy can back me up on the tits thing cuz her kiylee and Kristina all flashed me. Again they were sober. Peace out pussy. If I catch u near me ill lay u the fuck out and call ya girl to come pick ur sorry ass up. Night loser
2 hours ago · Like

KiyleexKilljoy first; we were proving that you couldn't see chrissy's tits, and i know for a fucking fact that Kristina Moore would never fuck you. she's not easy. just saying.
2 hours ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell;
like you laid tyler out, while he slammed you and was right there. as for the girl im not even gonna dignify that with a response. like i said ur just talking shit...just like you did with tyler,.....and chris......and even smokey back in the day....as a matter of fact ive never even seen you swing your fist on anyone u fucking little cunt, not when another dude fucked your girl, and called you a pussy ass, and when a dude got right in your face and took you down, u didnt do shit like the pussy you are and your telling me i should be worried cuz im talking shit? get out of here your a fucking joke....and like i said i see you in dunbar, ur fucking dead so stay the fuck out of this town and stay the fuck out of our lives or just keep talking shit it dont matter cuz you aint gonna do shit except talk shit anyway.
about an hour ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell; because you sir have a small dick, so go make your girlfriend unsatisfied and shut......the......fuck....up
about an hour ago · Like

KiyleexKilljoy;
btw, to your retarded ass threat to me the other day..
i talked to cameron; he's going to be good for me in court, and the only reason he was acting like that was, because he was jealous of Nic. i take care of my babies.. alone now. i'm not going to lie, i shouldn't have asked chrissy to watch them so much. i'm sorry for that, but you can't blame me for the other room you guys stayed me. because well, you did it yourself. NOT ME ! go a head, tell people i smoke weed, and drink. you will look like a fucking dumb ass, because i don't do anything anymore. i don't smoke weed or drink. i drink rarely. and it's like a fucking shot. so go look stupid. WAIT, you already did for just threatening that. LMAO! my room is dirty, but i'm cleaning it.. unusual huh? oh, wait.. you have been around for a while so let me feel you in. i clean; my living room, my kids room, my room (when nic doesn't.), the bathroom, and everything. i wash the clothes. :D So, go a head, call me lazy. i won't lie, because i know i am. i will get a job, and i will pass drug tests. unlike you. kthanksbye.
about an hour ago · Like

KiyleexKilljoy; haven't*
about an hour ago · Like

KiyleexKilljoy; i have to also juggle going to school(soon), going to beauty college(soon), probably a job to help my parents, and my kids. all at once. so tell me what i'm doing wrong? NOT A THING ! so take your shit talking, and put it right up your lazy ungrateful asses ! :D
about an hour ago · Like

Caleb Maxwell;
u are a drug abusing cheating lying sonofabitch and you and your whore ass girlfriend started this whole fucking thing. your are the lowest of the fucking low you fucking shit head bum. you stole from your work, you stole from your friends, you talked shit about everybody behind their backs, and your not even man enough to own up to one thing you did....not a single fucking thing. you change your stories to suite you, like your fucking god, well your not kikeboy, your really arent and ill put you the fuck down ask any of your friends down there, ask mooc ask smokey, they know me, they is my niggas, ask them if i could whoop your punk ass in two snaps of a finger, lets see wat they say, when you get their answer think real real fucking hard about commenting back with more shit talk...and your are the lowest of the low motherfucker, you involve children in this shit you cocksucker, you couldnt just talk shit about kiylee no you aint even that much of a man you had to bring those helpless innocent children into it, and threaten them cuz you cant even fight your own battles against a fucking woman you fucking bitch. you aint got no goddamm legitamate thing to say to anyone of us, all you can do is cross every single line there is to cross and think your going to somehow make us look dumb, nigga the only one who looks dumb on here is your punk fucking ass, your were wrong about every single thing you said, about kris (not having a job and not being in school cuz guess wat she is both) and me (i really dont smoke no more and ive had a fucking job for two years you irresponsible bastard) about kiylee kids (since its been just her taking care of them and her there she spends all her time with them which makes me wonder if she was ever even the problem and she has been selling avon and making some money which again is more than you can say for your broke fucking ass) and kristina (dude i know you wish you could get a girl as beautiful, smart, quirky, and sexy as mine but guess wat, cuz your such a fucking loser you never will) and about us lying to your boss, cuz for the last time motherfucker the only person who got outsmarted was you cuz you sat there and told me "its ok ill put the money in the register for it or take it out of my pay" and you never fucking did you lying stealing little worm. we said you got fucked up on ocs and beer and got sent to the hospital. GUESS WAT YOU LYING LITTLE FINK.....U DID. remember oh thats right probably not cuz you were always too fucked up to remember your own damn name LET ALONE TESTIFY IN COURT ABOUT SHIT DUMBFUCK. and wrong about cameron shit head, hes going to court, like i said, and he is going to lose, end of story. hes going to give up and just give kiylee the child support, but even if he didnt hed still be screwed cuz there aint no way hed be getting the kids and if the state took custody HED STILL HAVE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT....DUH. so your completely fucking useless to him anyway....stop acting like your better and smarter than everyone on her because you napoleonic dolt you aint, we all have jobs, futures, houses, and people who love us, wat do you got you little ratfink? not shit! cuz you are shit, youve made enemies with half the friends you had, YOU DID THIS NOT ME ASSHOLE, YOU got YOURSELF kicked outta your house, YOU LOST YOUR OWN FUCKING JOB, and the only girl you can get cheated on you multiple times with a guy whose dick is almost twice as big as yours and who would break you like a twig in half a second and whose shoes you will never ever be able to fill. so go stew on that you ignorant motherfucker, and i dont know where to find you dumbass cuz there aint no address for the homeless you little fag. GET ON MY FUCKING LEVEL PEACE THE FUCK OUT.
59 minutes ago · Like

KiyleexKIlljoy; yo this is nic you just mad cuz yo girl look like her nickname should be betsy.btw we all have jobs and you livin on the street
3 minutes ago · Like

KiyleexKIlljoy; btw, just saying, i'm done with this. i think it's stupid to just keep leaving comments on something this stupid.
October 28 at 8:28pm · Like

Jessica Ann Davis; Hey your all wrong ppl you can base a option if you want and it isnt right to get pissy about it its setting a bad example for your protest and my sister isn't white trash... Neither are you guys and kris is doing well! And Calebs deff right the rightest person on here! If you went by his words you'd have more ppl protesting dont attack ppl just cause you don't like them and have diff views on your alls protest there right in ways too! So end of story!
Wednesday at 11:08am · Like

Jessica Ann Davis; Ohhhh by the way Camron is a pice of crap he's been in and out of jail he yells at the babies and hes just horrible all in genarale so my nieces will never go to that bastard!
Wednesday at 11:32am · Like

Jessica Ann Davis; And a man don't fight he talks the shit out and if he can't thats when the fists fly!
Wednesday at 11:35am · Like

KiyleexKIlljoy; Love you sis. (:
Wednesday at 1:14pm · Like

Jessica Ann Davis; love yas too
Wednesday at 1:14pm · Like

William Dobbins; Holy Shit Dude....Weak!
Thursday at 8:38pm · Like