The Great Big Book of Everything

My big news

Okay so i know i haven't added a chapter in forever but that's what happens when you get a job. You have no social life what so EVAH. Anyways happy news in my life, i'm engaged to a girl. We will be getting married in romania. yes i am in love with a chick but eh we have a friend of her to take care of our dick issues once and awhile. Sad news, again paranormal super natural confession I am a lycan. My fiancee is a lycan slash vampyre, my best friend is a physic vampire and i have a teacher that is lycan slah vampire slash sex demon. This is the world i have been since i was ten years old. You can say it doesn't exist all you like i'll just tune you out like i do with all the haters. Any ways, what happened today caused my "biffle" as Ever calls Gabbe, called me crying and scared shitless. with i am doing this ----> O.o Wtf???----- Apparently while she hugged a friend, and shook her friend's bf's hand, Her arms became red and were pained, his hand became swollen and turned purple. AND WHAT WAS MY REACTION?! you guessed it. FUUUUUCK ME SIDEWAYS IN A CLOWN COSTUME IN THE JUNKYAAAARD!!! So i did a little research turns out its nothing big, she just needs a donor who can handle/ likes pain. Any takers????
i thought so.
Anyways I am debating on how to tell her mom all this GRACIOUS news, and yet don't sound crazy at the same time. eh... i'll figure it out....eventually.
I was watching the BVB music videos.
HOW SLOW AM I?!!
I couldn't figure out who the drummer was but i was lik OH EM GEEEEEE he is like God only waaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter. (I'm sure gabbe agrees, he has a freaking wall dedicated to him).
GAAAAAAAAAAWD I WANNNA PAINT MY ROOOM SO fucking baaaaaaad.
here's how'd i'd paint it.
black wall
purple and blue flames from the ceiling to the floor.
Oh Btw i have been having awesome dreams about my gf in sexy panties....
was that too much
eh who gives a fuck.
love y'all
The Lycan Lilly Ann Whitewolf