The Great Big Book of Everything

And This is When My Smile Fades.

You think you know someone, and then they go and let you down. It's funny, someone who you like so much, trust so much, and they just let you down. And it always happens this way.

I trusted him, with everything. I never thought he'd cheat. You just can't trust anyone. You can't believe you know someone, they'll just break your heart. I have a fist in my chest, ready to explode.

I went to school Monday, excited to see my boyfriend, to see he wasn't there. The day before, he had left the facebook conversation abruptly, saying he was too tired to talk. Not being at school, I assumed he had over slept or something, and would be late for school. But he didn't come all day. I went on facebook, assuming he would have messaged me and he had. Saying he had to talk to me-importantly, it had to be alone and it had to be in person. I was freaking out. Alone and in person only means one thing: BREAK UP. But I hadn't done anything wrong had I? Friday had been so great...

He wasn't at school because he was too ashamed to face the inevitable-telling me what had happened over the weekend. His ex girlfriend had came over. She tried to kiss him and he didn't stop her.

It's kind of funny, I didn't react like most people. I was just upset-not mad, just upset. And I still am.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm so sorry, D: things will get better. if he loves you, he will come back.
unless, you don't want him anymore. i went through the same thing with nicolas for a while.
now, we're the happiest we've ever been. just give it time. - KiyleexKilljoy