The Great Big Book of Everything

All-Stars Lovely Newfound Love Life

As of yesterday (*10-26-2011*) I am now dating an AMAZING guy, he's cute, smart, funny and MEXICAN meaning, HE SPEAKS FLUENT SPANISH!!!!!!!! and For all of you that don't know, Spanish is the sexiest language ever spoken especially, when it's coming from his mouth.

I want to tell you all the story and hopefully have someone tell me what they think about it all::

*Important Reminder:: I'm a Freshman, This guy is an 8th grader but he goes to my school (its an 8-12th grade school)

Tuesday, On the way home from an 8th grade debate tournament, I judged at.

Its dark on the bus and crowded, we're sitting in the back, one seat from the very back. Me and him are sharing his headphones as we cuddle, listening to music. He calls his ride to pick him up from school. His step-dad is mexican so he's speaking spanish and I can't help thinking how incredibly hot it is that he speaks fluent spanish.

Suddenly, he's off the phone and we're just sitting when he starts telling me about his past, his family history and all the things that have happened in his past and I'm just going to say, it made me want to cry. I won't go into details as I don't want to defy his trust but when the story was over I kissed his cheek (I've never done that before) and hugged him, long and hard. Because I knew he needed it.

When we pulled apart I snuggled into his chest and smiled, I sighed contently and told him that I think that I really do like him, he smiled at me and told me he like me too and we held hands chatting about nothing.

Later I asked him to say something for me in spanish because I thought it was extremely hot. He agreed and said "eres muy hermosa nina" (or something close to that) I asked what that means and he says, "you're a very beautiful girl" I smile at him and snuggle back into his side.

After a few minutes of straight cuddling, I look up and see one of my best friends kissing a guy and say oooooh, you're gonna be in trouble tomorrow. Rey (the guy) asks what she does, I look up at him and smirk, "I can show you" I say and he nods, I ask him if he really wants me to show him and he replies that he does. So I lean up and kiss him, brief, slow and sweet.

He seems shocked and we go back to cuddling again, when we pull up outside our school and are getting ready to leave the bus, he hugs me, whispering in my ear that he doesn't want to get off the bus, I smile and kiss him again, longer this time, but just as sweet. We didn't make out or shove our tongues down each others throats because we didn't have to. I could tell he'd never done this before and I was fairly new at this myself, I didn't want to rush things but kissing him felt right, like it was what I was meant to be doing.

***

I later found out that I stole his first kiss, but he didn't mind, he was very glad that I did and I couldn't agree more. Now the next day he asked me to be his girlfriend and I was all to ready to say yes. I didn't care that dating an eighth grader was looked down upon at my school, I don't care what my friends have to say, I really like this guy and I have a feeling that we're going to be together for quite a while. I really hope so anyway.

I went to school without him today, our first official day as a couple because he had a doctors appointment and I found myself missing him ALOT. I thought about him all day, distracting myself from all my lessons and getting myself into a lot of trouble as far as my notes were concerned lol. I know we don't have any classes because of our grade difference but he missed debate practice, our only time to spend time together and I missed him during that too.

I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

***

So what do you think of all this? Did our story make you say awww? It made me say aww lol
♠ ♠ ♠
i think it's absolutely adorable. :DD it sounds like you guys really are meant to be. luck with the new romance. life is fanatic with love. - kiyleexkilljoy