The Great Big Book of Everything

Ekfr- You can runaway with me anytime you want.

Dear the boy I love,
It's been 6 bitter months since I saw you in those adorable skinny jeans on the school trip. Your amazing hazel eyes met mine a few times and I cherished those moments, back then. Our class went for a walk on that day, when we came back from caving. i only did all the tasks because you told me to do them. You told me I'd regret it if I didn't.
So, we were walking down the golf course with the rest of our class when you saw me talking to my friend. and saw me frantically looking around for anyone. I remember you said. 'Are you okay?'
"yeah, it's just creepy...i get the wierd feeling someone will murder me today, right now."
"OH MY GOD MAN WITH A SNIPER!" you shouted, pointing towards the grassy hills
"AHHH! WHERE!?"
you doubled over with laughter and I scowled.
"damn it, i believed you then."
We spent the rest of the walk talking about ways to kill eachother (Nice flirting) untill we came to a massive sand run at the edge of the course. everyone lined up to run down it and you said to me:
"You're gonna fall and break your neck."
I smirked "No I won't i can run fine."
"I'll push you"
i laughed and so did you. grinning, we ran down the hill and I fell, hitting my neck, just like you said. You stood to the side and smiled at me, jerking your head to the left to mimick it breaking. i smirked and shook my head, rubbing my sore neck.
we walked back and talked (about killing eachother) I heard whispers when you walked away. someone came up to me and said "ohh you put makeup on, trying to impress someone?"
i went bright red "NO"
"haa i think you are you like him"
"how d'you know?"
"I overheard you talking to your friends."
The news spread like wildfire, before i knew it everyone was asking me the same thing "You fancy him?"
I sat at the next group meeting and smiled at you, you looked away, and i sighed.

6 months later i've got my friends to ask you out for me but alas, you always say no. you only want to be friends. i still flirt abit and sometimes. just sometimes, i think you like me back. but that would be stuipid. everyone asks me "do you still like him?"
I nod
"he's abit....short and kinda...fat isn't he?"
"SO? he's cute..and funny."
they shrug and walk off. Now I find myself in every lesson staring at you, wishing to grab your hand or something. Then i got over you, I removed you from my mind. FOR ONE DAY! then you came into school on non-uniform day wearing those skinny jeans and a black jack skelleton hoodie and I gawp. I know you saw my jaw drop at your amazing hotness but I couldn't help it. Now i just wait for your reaction, in anticipation.

For all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me, So long and goodnight.
Your (not so) secret admirer
XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
*sigh*

D: there should be no reason for him to say no to you since the fact he was flirting with you.. (you have a very weird way of flirting.) try just asking him yourself. :D Maybe, that's all he wants. - KiyleexKilljoy