The Great Big Book of Everything

The Epicly Dandily Spectacularly UH-AMAZING Bio of NickiCheers

Well well weell, look who we have here. A creeper who's really bored enough to read my little section of this... story? Book? I guess it's a book...
I'm Nicki, but I'm also called Nick. I'm a bit of a youngster, living life on the edge at a mere 15 years of age. Yeah, my profile says 16. I lied there...
You could say that I really have no life. I do so much crap that I just don't have time to get in to trouble like most of the kiddohs my age. Marching band, orchestra, dance, musical theater, schoolwork, and making extremely perverted comments.
My brother's name is Jesse. He's away at college, but we're very close. We both live with my dad, who is extremely overprotective of the both of us. My mom and half sister Carly live about 15 minutes away. I love Carly to death, but I can't stand my mom. She's so selfish and rude, telling lies left and right and breaking promise after promise. I honestly don't know how she sleeps at night. I only see her once a month or so.
I know, I know. Why am I complaining so much? I'm just a kid, my life is nowhere near as bad as I'm making it seem. Well, you never really know what someone's life is like until you've stepped into their shoes. I try my best not to be such a bratty and dramatic teenager. I try my best to be optimistic and cheer other people up. It's not always easy though. My little group of friends don't even talk to me anymore. They're all caught up in drama and fighting with each other. Meanwhile, I'm doing my homework on Satuday nights and watching episodes of iCarly and Victorious (don't judge). You can say it, I'm a loner. There's nothing wrong with that. I'll continue making pervy jokes and singing in the shower. Outcasts are the bee's knees. It's better to fly below the radar. You won't raise anyone's expectations.