The Great Big Book of Everything

Get mad ! Hehe;

So lifes been normal.
I'm totally use to my dad being a complete duchface. That's all he really is here anyone. Can you actually believe i was a daddys girl when i was little, but that didn't last long. Now, i'm a mommys girl. I sound like a totally normal teen with my daddy issues, but i never have thought as myself as normal. (: never have, never will. My friends and me were always the total outcasts in school, but you will never believe how many of us there were. We had our own lunch spot, our own place to stand in the mornings, our own place to stand outside, and well i always walked down the hall with at least one of my friends. I wasn't kool, if that's what you're thinking. Haha; no i was farrrr from it. :D i have friends, bestfriends, and my family of friends. We just kind of took the places over, and we were so unkool everyone just left us alone. We looked out for one another. Some of those people, i don't talk to anymore, but i deff talk to half of them, and we still hang out a lot.

My family of friends actually started out very small.
It was me, Ashley, caleb, kory, and kris. We hung out all the time for like two weeks. Never a day we weren't together. Then we added more awsome people; nick, jordin, brian, and chrissy. None of us talk to chrissy anymore. For the reasons; she is messy, she lies, she steals, and pretty much used me whenever she wanted to stay at my house, and fuck her boyfriend.

Nic takes my breath away, he's amazing, truly wonderful, totally awesmazinglytasticlyrad ! (: (me and marisa made up that word, when we first became bestfriends.) i hope to one day be with him for a life time, and many after. (:

i have totally kool, and odd ways of thinking about things. I use to be a loner for a really long times, but once i got into 9th grade. I was never ever alone again, and i like it better this way. (: <3

NEVER THINK YOU WILL BE ALONE FOREVER, IT NEVER HAPPENS. :D

later.

Btw, i totally filed for child support, and my baby daddy is pissed. Put that on here at another time. Moms yelling for me. (:
♠ ♠ ♠
I will move this down when everyone writes their bios. (: