The Great Big Book of Everything

ThreeCheersForApathy's Bio

Hello there, I am Tiffany Amber and I like to write stories. Writing is one thing I am good at, and one of the only things. I am good at writing and acting-everything else, not so good. But it's okay because these two things are things I love to do.

I am a freshmen-yes, I am only fourteen years old. Frosh. I have an....interesting group of friends. That's a totally other story that I am sure you will hear in chapters to come, but basically they smoke, they drink, they party, and they love each other.

We love each other. My two best friends are bisexual and they are dating, and my other best friend is my boyfriend-he was my friend before we started dating, and I have never been happier. No joke, I'm a depressing person half of the time.

My favorite band is My Chemical Romance, and without them I don't know what the hell I would be doing-I would be more depressed than I have been, that's for sure. My favorite movie is anything Tim Burton and my favorite books are Harry Potter. So I am basically like any other internet junky out there...pretty much, right? Well, I like to think of myself as original, I don't care how similar we are.

I honestly was kind of surprised when I got a message asking if I wanted to be a part of this story. I just signed up, and when you just sign up people are just going to assume you're not the best, that's just how some people are. I am best at writing these personal type stories because I write how I talk, and so it's easier to just write about me and my issues. I don't like talking about my issues though, it seems like it annoys everybody so I just give people advice all the time, and ignore my own problems. Probable not the best way to solve things, I know. But I assume that's what this story is about right, this chapter at least. So, let's get to know me, shall we?

I guess you know the basics already. I am a straight A's student and I want to go to UCLA. I have a boyfriend and we have been dating for almost a month. My ex boyfriend was gay. I have no sexuality-I will like whoever I want to like basically. I am insecure and I hate my body, but don't tell my boyfriend that because he will get mad at me. My best friend is amazing and so is her girlfriend. That's all you need to know for now, I suppose.