The Great Big Book of Everything

Make-out Sessions Under Bleachers.

When you think about going to a football game with your boyfriend, you think of making out under the bleachers or something, right? Well, that's not what happened with me and Ryan.

Okay, maybe for a little bit, but as soon as we started kissing, my phone vibrated and it was time to go. It was really fun, just me and him. Then Natalie and Kaitlyn, my best friends showed up. My head was hurting immensely and I was claustrophobic so we all went under the bleachers...it was fun all together.

I feel like I annoy him, but I honestly don't want to make a big deal about it. I really like him. Everyone keeps asking if I love him but I honestly can't say-we've been dating for just under a month. I don't know what love is, but I know I've never felt THIS way before. Every time I think about him, I feel happy. No matter what's happening. It's a nice feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe; i almost beat the shit out of a girl my ex was cheating on me with under there before, because he told me she knew about me and didn't care. Hi8s bestfriend interdiced us like this "camerons girlfriend meet camerons other girlfriend." Who later i became very good friends with. Now, she's one of my bestfriends. Marisa. (: talk about a weird way to meet. - kiyleexkilljoy.