Status: Looking for someone to write with me. Will update as much as possible :) xox

When Hope Comes Back

Meeting Joey for the first time.

~Ariadne's POV~

Dad's forcing me to marry someone, someone whom I've never met before.
I was told his name was Joey Armstrong, the son of Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong

"Ariadne, are you ready to go meet him?!"

I forgot to mention. I'm meeting him today. Well when I say meeting him, I really mean dad's dragging me to meet Joey for the very first time.

"Yeah."

I mumbled ever so quietly walking down the stairs slowly. I didn't want to meet him. Hell, I didn't want to marry the guy.

"Oh look more happy, Ade. You're meeting your future husband!"

Dad smiled. I just flashed him the filthiest of glares. If I had my way, I wouldn't EVER be getting married.

I stumbled slowly out to the car delibreratly pissing dad off. It pissed him off so much that he ended up picking me up bridal-style and carrying me out to the car. This I did NOT like.

~Third Person's POV~

Matt picked Ariadne up and carried her out to his car. Sometimes, he wished that he wasn't pushing Ariadne into this marriage. But he thought it was for her own good. Obviously it wasn't. Everyone could tell that in her face Ariadne didn't want to marry this Joey.

The car journey to Joey's house remained silent. Ariadne refused to talk the man she called dad. She hated him for forcing her into this marriage. She silently wished that it wasn't happening. Joey sounded nice, but she couldn't be forced into an arranged marriage.

Matt pulled up at Joey's house and flashed a nervous smile towards his furious daughter, then made his way out of the car.

Ariadne stayed in the car for 5 minutes before Matt came round to her side and nearly dragged her out of the car.

"Ade, come on. Grow up."

He sighed knowing that his daughter didn't want to marry anyone yet.

Ariadne got out of the car nearly crying. She didn't want to go into Joey's house, but with her dad threatening to drag her by the hair up the path, she went into the house.

~Joey's POV~

I sighed looking out of the window. I had to meet her today. I had to meet Ariadne. I can't believe our parents are forcing us into this marriage. I'm sure she's a nice girl, she sounds it, but I can't marry her. I'm strictly against arranged marriages but here I am getting forced into one by dad.

"She's here!"

Dad smiled towards me and answered the door.

"Hey Matt!"

he said giving the tall man at the door a fist punch then greeting the teenage girl behind him.

"Hey Billie, this is my daughter Ariadne."

I looked at her from behind my dad. She was gorgeous. If she was as friendly as she looked I might be able to make this marriage work.

"Uhm Hi."

I heard her whisper from behind her dad. Her voice mat have been quiet but it was still loud enough for me to hear he gorgeous voice.

~Ariadne's POV~

We were sat in Joey's living room. Dad and Billie were chatting away like that hadn't talked for years, whereas Joey and myself were sat there sipping our soda's. I didn't want to talk to him. I won't talk to him unless absolutely necessary.

If we don't talk maybe dad will revoke the marriage.

Thank god.
After long last it was time to leave. Joey and I never talked, our dad's seemed pissed off at that.

Oh well. I don't want to marry Joey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's a shortie :L

Image
So that's Joey and Billie :3

And this is what I imagine Ariadne to look like :3
Image

Yeah I don't know how to put links in so don't blame me >.>

So read on my lovely readers :3