Status: Looking for someone to write with me. Will update as much as possible :) xox

When Hope Comes Back

Two months later

~Third Person's POV~

Ariadne and Chris grew closer and closer each and every day. She met his big brother Pierre Bouvier, (Pierre has a different dad to Chris) and they are great friends.

Pierre managed to get them closer, so close... Chris and Ariadne are together, in secret.

They know about the arranged marriage and how Ariadne feels about it.

"Chris. I need to go and meet Joey, sadly." Ariadne whispered. Kissing Chris softly on his lips.

"Okay. But text me if something happens."

"It's just wedding plans. Remember the wedding is in a week. It hurts, marrying him Chris. I don't love him. I love you, I won't ever let you go." She whispered.

"Well," He took out a small ring. "Promise me. You won't ever stop loving me, because I promise, I will love until I have taken my last breath."

Ariadne gasped at the sight of the ring.

"Pierre, I didn't get you anything like that!" She squealed slighty.

"Don't worry, I bought myself one!" He smiled taking one out.

"Now promise me Ade, promise that you will love me no matter what." He whispered awaiting her answer.

"I promise." She kissed him as he placed the ring on her middle finger.

"I love you Chris." She whispered.

"I love you too."

and with that they parted. Ariadne off to see Joey, Chris off home to wallow in his thoughts.

~Joey's POV~

I honestly wish this marriage isn't happening. I have only a week left before we get married. I don't love her. I love Molly.

"Joey! She's here!" Dad smiled largely.

"Great." I spat at him.

"What is wrong with you? I thought you liked her?!" Dad yelled at me.

"I like her! I just don't want to marry her! I love someone else!" with that dad slapped me.

I fell to the floor and curled up in a ball, crying.

"Oh, grow up. It's not about love! Make yourself presentable. NOW!" He roared as I scrambled wiping the tears off my face.

Ariadne walked in the room, with a new piece of jewelry on her hand. It looks like a promise ring. She has someone else?

Thank god!

"Joey." She acknowledged.

"Ariadne." I whispered.

We all sat down. I had to sit next to Ariadne to make it seem to our parents we were actually together.

"So, we've decided to move the wedding to saturday." Mr Sanders piped up.

"But dad! You said on a week today! I can't marry Joey on saturday!" Ariadne exclaimed.

"You can and you will Ariadne Isobelle Sanders." Ohhh the full name. That always works.

"I hate you!" She yelled getting up and storming out of the house.

"I'm sorry about my daughters antics. I'll get her to the church on saturday." Mr Sanders apologised to my dad.

"It's fine." Dad waved him off before Mr Sanders walked out of the house.

~Ariadne's POV.~

I can't talk to Chris about what just happened. Not yet. I do know someone who can help...

I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed a number.

"Hey Uncle Jimmy?"

"Hey, everything okay Ade?"

"No. You know the arranged marriage dad's focing me into?"

"Yeah?"

"He's moved it to saturday, that's two days. I don't love Joey. You know that. I love Chris." I rambled on starting to cry.

"Come straight to mine. You want Zacky, Johnny and Syn here as well?"

"Yes. Please."

With that we hung up and I jogged to Uncle Jimmy's. I knew he was the one to talk to, him or Uncle Zacky.

When I got to Uncle Jimmy's I ran straight in to the living room to see them all sitting there.

Zacky got staight up and pulled me into a tight hug. I knew that when dad was being a dick, Zacky was my father figure.

"Ade, do you honestly not want to marry him?" Syn asked me while Zacky was hugging me tight.

"No. If I want to marry anyone it's Chris." I pulled away from the hug and showed them my promise ring.

"Ah. He loves you as well." Johnny smiled after looking at the promise ring.

We all sat down and Jimmy made me a cup of tea, I don't like hot chocolate and coffe makes me puke.

"So. We need to either get you out of Huntington Beach or get your dad to see sense." Jimmy smirked.

"He won't see sense." Zacky snapped.

After a few hours of chatting we came to an argeement on what had to be done...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha! Suspense...!

You'll find out what happens in the next chapter! :D

Pierre Bouvier

I'm still looking for another author!

Please comment if you want to be one!

Image

Oh yeah Pierre is the lead singer of Simple Plan. Told you they would be popping up! XD

Simple Plan - Jet Lag ft Natasha Bedingfield (English Version)
Simple Plan - Jat Lag ft. Marie-Mai (French Version)

- Jackass
xoxoxo