Status: Looking for someone to write with me. Will update as much as possible :) xox

When Hope Comes Back

New Life, New Jersey

New Life, New Jersey.

~Ariadne's POV~

The aircraft landed safetly in New Jersey. I awoke with my hand entwined in Chris's. He was sleeping as well so I softly shook him.

"Chris? Chris babes, we're in Jersey." I whispered waking him up.

He moaned a small okay then get up to exit the aircraft.

Uncle Zack followed us all the way through customs until we were met my a short man with black hair.

He was holding a sign that said "Sanders/Drew/Baker" I laughed softly at this.

Uncle Zack took me towards the short man, I mean he was smaller than me and I’m small.

“Hey Zacky!” The small man giggled giving Uncle Zack a fist punch,

“Hey Frank, this is Ariadne and Chris.” Uncle Zack said pointing towards Chris and myself.

“Hi.” I whispered softly, I knew he heard me. He nodded slightly.

Frank took us out to his car and drove us to a rather large house in a town called, Belleville?

I wasn’t sure where about where we were, to be honest. I was more interested in sleeping.

Frank showed Chris and I to the room we would be sharing while staying here. We climbed straight into the bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

~Frank’s POV~

“Thanks for putting them up Frank. It means a lot to me.” Zacky proclaimed.

“Don’t worry ‘bout it. After what’s happening I’ll help no matter what.” I replied pouring myself a cup of coffee.

“Want one?” I asked quietly.

“Uhm yeah thanks.” Zacky said rubbing the back of his head.

We sat in silence drinking our coffee’s before each of us decided to try and get some sleep.

Zacky decided he’d camp on the couch while I went up to join Jamia. I’m glad she agreed to this, I had to tell her the whole story though...

~Third Person’s POV~

Ariadne tossed and turned in her sleep. She dreamt of what could have happened if she did marry Joey...

“GET OFF OF ME YOU STUPID BASTARD!!” ARIADNE YELLED AS JOEY TRIED TO REMOVE HER OF HER CLOTHES.

SHE KICKED AND SCREAMED BUT NO-ONE WOULD COME TO HER RESCUE. JOEY ENTERED INTO HER SHE SCREAMED FROM THE PAIN THAT WAS GIVEN TO HER.

“THERE, WE’RE FINISHED FOR TONIGHT.” JOEY HISSED, RUBBING THE BRUISE THAT HAD FORMED ON HIS FACE FROM ARIADNE’S PUNCHES.


She shot up panting, sweating and crying. She knew Joey would never do anything as bad as that, but he was capable of it. Every man is capable of something as degrading as what she had just dreamt.

Hopefully she wouldn’t dream anything as bad as that again...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short.
I'm writing it at ten fifty, pm.
Oh and sorry for using Aircraft so much. I'm an Air Cadet you see...
Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I had a rugby match. ^.*

We lost...

heh.

Oh still looking for another author! Comment if you want to be one!

and silent readers please speak up! I would love to hear your ideas, advice is always taken int account and possibly used!

Frank Iero For those who don't know who I'm talking about...

Thanks guys!

- Jackass xoxo