Status: Completed

I Can Taste Him on Your Lips

14

My toes curled in pleasure as I clamped my teeth down not so lightly onto skin, trying to hold in my cries of passion. I could feel everything building up very quickly inside of me, all while my husband was one floor below sitting at Peter and Isobel’s dinner table with them.

“Oh fuck Chris.” Alex moaned, also trying to keep himself quiet, as not to make anyone below aware of what we were doing.

Jason and I had been invited over for dinner last minute, and of course we would not turn down our close friends, and so still dressed in my yellow dress we crossed the lawn over to their house. Of cousre, Alex had not left yet because he was not expecting to meet me until much later, so we were both surprised to see one another across the room just before he darted up the stairs quickly.

“Who was that?” Jason asked, only catching a glimpse of the other male’s back retreating to safety.

“Oh that was just our son Alex.” Peter said, motioning for us to follow him into the dining room where Isobel was already setting out food. “Do you know if that fatty is staying for dinner again?”

His wife only shook her head to him, smiling none the less at how Peter had refered to their son. She moved away from the table, and went to the bottom of the carpeted staircase.

“Alex are you joining us for dinner?” She yelled up at him, and only got a muffled response of, “I’ll eat later!”

She only shrugged and returned, sitting down with the rest of us to her home cooked meal.

Half way through though, my phone began to vibrate silently against my leg confirming my guesses of Alex texting me.

Seeing you in that dress again is driving me crazy. Meet me upstairs ASAP so you can help me with my not so little issue ;)

I cold faintly feel color rush to my cheeks but I quickly attempted to make it recede.

After we had finished eating, Isobel put away the leftovers thinking that Alex would not come down for them, and I excused myself to use the rest room.

I quietly moved up the stairs and upon passing the first door of the hallway I was pulled in and pressed into a wall, feeling lips on my instantly. I pressed back into the kiss instantly, feeling the effects of Alex right away.

My skin felt as if it were on fire in mere minutes and soon enough I found myself up on the bathroom counter with my skirt pushed up and my panties pushed down with Akex between my legs. My body was pressed flush against him as he thrusted roughly into me, my fingernails digging into his shoulders deeply, making small traces of blood come to the surface.

My breath began coming in short, fast gasps and to stop myself from screaming out I bit down onto Alex’s shoulder making him let out a groan a bit too loud for the situation.
As we went on, my thighs clenched around his hips, my ankles locking together as my toes curled, holding him deeper inside of me as my high was fast approaching.

And when our orgasms came we attempted to muffle one another with a kiss, which did little but make the pleasure kick up even more.

~~

Wobbly legged, with brand new handprint bruises forming on the back of my upper thighs, I slowly walked down the stairs, feeling Alex’s eyes on my back as he leaned against the wall at the top, pants un-buttoned and hanging loosely around his hips.

I found the others with glasses of wine and I accepted mine gratefully, downing most of it as soon as attention was moved away from my return and back to the boys duisgussing the latest Ravens game.

Jason’s arm wound around my waist lightly as I typed a message into my phone, dismissing it as my mother when he asked who it was.

I won’t be able to make it tonight; Hope the bathroom made up for me not coming to your place~

I sent it to Alex, and got a reply just seconds later.

I already made you cum and got to enjoy your sexy little dress so I guess I can let you off just this once

I heated up at the words, feeling the remains of him sticking to the insides of my thighs and the thrill running through my veins.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I was supposed to update days ago but my grandma came up so I didnt have time to type it then, and I just spent the last two days without internet until now :p

Don'e hate me >_<

But do go and comment~

Please?