Status: Completed

I Can Taste Him on Your Lips

23

I was awoken from the wonderful sleep I had fallen into by a body being thrown on top of my own followed by that body bouncing around me rapidly.

“What the fuck?” I groaned, rolling over to find Alex grinning down at me like a child on
Christmas, which was an appropriate saying as the holiday was fast approaching and only two weeks away.

“It snowed and I want to go play in it mother fucker.” He replied with a massive grin still bouncing all around me.

“Why don’t you go get Jack or something?” I asked, forcing myself to sit up only to have Alex plop down onto me, straddling my lap as he smiled down at me. “I don’t like getting cold.”

“Jack already went out into the snow at like 3 am and now he’s sick and is being a baby about it, refusing to come out and play with me.” He explained with exaggerated hand movements. “And if you come and play with me I’ll keep you warm.”

I looked up at him, my eyes locking onto his chocolate colored ones only to get drawn into the puppy dog look he pulled out with a full pout to cuteness ratio.

“Fine,” I sighed as I pushed him back to release my lap. “Just let me put on clothes that won’t make my freeze.”

I crawled out of bed only to shiver when the cold winter air nipped at my exposed legs and torso.

“You sleep in your panties?” Alex questioned as he laid back to watch my back as I shuffled over to my closet quickly already half way into a pair of skinny jeans with my black panty clad ass hanging out as I jumped trying to get the jeans to go all the way up. “You should jump in your bra more often. It makes your chest look great.”

I sent a glare over at him as I buttoned and zipped the jeans before turning and getting out a long sleeved shirt as well as the cardigan that he was never, ever going to get back.

“That’s where that went!” He muttered as he sat up. “Man I had to order another one of those cause I thought I lost mine. Well I thought Jack had taken it or something to do bad, nasty things to it like my last nice cardigan. Did you know it’s really hard to get cum stains out of those things?”

I just looked over at him as he rambled, and when he was least expecting it I did a run jump and tackled him. A loud squeak erupted from his throat as we fell back against the bed with me lying on top of him.

“The fuck bro?” He questioned as his arms went up to wrap around my waist.

“This is payback for waking me up,” I said with a grin before slipping off of him, letting my hand ‘accidently’ touch his junk.

“You dirty cheater,” He said as I straightened myself up.

“Let’s go to the park.” I said heading out of the room so I could go get some shoes.

~~

I giggled as Alex threw me over his shoulder before running through the fresh and untouched snow that covered the deserted park.

Most mothers just kept their kids in the backyard and teenagers were still asleep and enjoying their snow day away from school.

After being thrown around in the snow for half an hour I finally got to warm back up. Snuggled under the blanket in the back of Alex’s SUV, that’s exactly where Alex and I were sitting with the hatch door down and our feet hanging down against the bumper.

“Have I ever told you that I really love it when you sing Jasey Rae?” I asked him as I leaned my head against his shoulder, moving my legs up to lay across his lap. “It’s pretty much my favorite song of yours.”

“You haven’t told me that,” He said sounding interested as he moved his arm to around my waist to hold me closer against his side. “Any reason why?”

“It was the first thing I ever heard you sing the first time I ever met you, and it basically just became my favorite.” I explained with a shrug. “And your voice just fucking blows me away.”

Alex just hummed in response as he lay back, bringing me down with him to that I was curled against his side, still under the blanket.

“Which part of the song is your favorite?” He asked.

“The, I never told I lie part,” I said moving my head into the crook of his neck as a cold wind blew right into the back of the trunk.

And just after saying that Alex began to sing the part, the vibrations from his voice being intensified from my face in his neck.

I’ve never told a lie
And that makes me a liar
I’ve never made a bet
But we gamble with desire.


I shivered against him from both his voice and the cod creeping up my spine as it began to snow once more.

“Come on,” Alex said as he sat up. “Let’s go back to my place and I’ll make you some hot chocolate.”

I just nodded as I shivered more violently against the winds.

~~

Sitting up on his kitchen counter with a steaming mug, I was finally able to stop shivering and warm up once more.

“Here’s some sweat pants,” Alex said putting a pair of warm looking pants on the counter next to me.

I set the mug down before jumping onto my feet and dropping my cold, wet pants onto the floor before changing into the sweat pants.

“Sure just strip in my kitchen, I’m totally down for that.” He laughed stealing a drink from my mug.

I picked up the wet pants and tossed them at him, making him whine and protest as he took them into his laundry room. He returned without a shirt on, blaming it on my pants getting him wet.

“No, you just like taking your shirt off.” I laughed rolling my eyes as he came over and trapped me against the counter.

“Maybe you make me so hot I need to take my shirt off.”

“That’s also a possibility,” I laughed letting my head drop back and my hair fall freely against my back.

When I lifted my head back up, Alex was right there in my face, nose to nose with me.

With a smile he rubbed his nose lightly against mine making me giggle as his long hair tickled my forehead.

My eyes locked with his once more that day only this time they held a more serious look and a less playful begging one.

We both moved in and let our lips touch, and our cheeks brush against one another’s, and I knew then.

I knew that I had fallen in love with Alex.

And out of love with my husband.

~~
♠ ♠ ♠
So I only got two comments but I'm still updating cause I dont have anything else to do today until like 4 :P
I'm at my sister's for the weekend while our parents are in Florida and later today her awesome friend Timmy is coming over to watch football and I love Timmy which is why I won't be able to post tonight.
Anyway, here you go.
Six comments would be like so glorious but it's really up to you~