Status: Waiting for more readers and comments.

Ancient Death

Chapter: 05

That's just it!
You don't know or appreciate what you have until it's gone.
Despite everything, the goddess was lonely, is lonely. Nowadays, talking seemed to be the last option on her list.
If she even has one.
There was no one to talk to. It felt like she no longer had a voice box. Like it was ripped from her throat, how hearts get ripped out of chests. How they get stolen, and most of the time, never returned. Or if they were, they were not in the best condition. Not the condition they were given in. For they were either ripped to shreds and pieces or stomped on in the dust.
Then, and there, that's how she felt.

Maybe she's in shock.
But that would be a lie.

Her getting shocked was nonexistent to her. Possibly, surprised, as death normally does so. But shock, is a feeling she no longer has. Like it never even existed.

Who would you turn to?...

When you had no one, who would you turn to?
Who would you spill all your secrets, feelings, tears, and thoughts to?
It spilling like blood from wounds and scars. Talking until you have nothing left to say. It lifting off your shoulders like it was dead weight nobody ever needed.

Why is loss even apart of life in the first place?...

Azshara grabs onto the cold metal. And oddly enough, she starts to climb. There was another, and another.
It was a ladder!
Thank goodness! She actually thought she was going to die in this strange place.
Like she even had the right to live anyway...
To life. If she's even living

With questions like these, she get's confused. Because they're questions that she doesn't know the answers to. Guess every confusion has to start somewhere right?
She lifted the heavy metal plate above her and heaved it to the side. It's a lid, she realized.
Next thing she knew, she was on a road. She was in a sewer! How?

Well that explains it then.

She steps back as a vehicle screeches, veers, and skids into a tree just missing her. Causing the headlights to shatter, making a loud crashing sound.
She shivers, and exhales as a jolt of adrenaline forces her heart to pump furiously, leaving her drained. She let's out a hysterical laugh and goes to investigate. She didn't want to seem insincere. Although people would automatically think it anyway.

The car looked horrible. Ultimately so. And she felt just as bad. This was her fault, like everything else that goes on around her. It looked like everything was shattered at the front of the car, like something that will be impossible to repair. Everything else leading away from it looked either cracked or disfigured. But she decided to worry about that later.

The driver was unconcious, and so, she checked underneath the car if there was any gas leak of some sort.
None that she could see. Or smell. But just to be safe, she opened the car door, as it squeaked, unbuckled the driver's seatbelt, and slid him out by the arms. Assuming it is a him for no particular reason.
The goddess brings the human under the street light to take a closer look at who it might possibly be.

It was a woman, and a beautiful one. With a face so pale and tiresome. With hair so light, so fair.
She feels a pang of heartache, and takes a closer look at this unusual female. Her eyes strained. It couldn't be. She's crazy, she had to be imagining this.
This woman is not her sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
ASDFGHJKL <3
Subs?
Comments?
Love?
:)