Status: Completed.

Misery.

001.

"I love you, Ronnie."

I cringed, a line of sweat falling from my forehead and down to my cheek. I snapped my eyes shut, gripping my pillow tightly as I blocked out the millions of voices around me.

"Ronnie, guess what?"

I didn't want to remember. This was all a huge mistake. None of this was supposed to happen. I shouldn't be here.

"It's positive! We're having a baby!"

My stomach churned. I couldn't feel my legs as I rolled off my bed and onto the cold concrete floor. I didn't even make it to the toilet before the puke spilled from my mouth.

"Goddamn it, Radke! You're cleaning that up!

"Aw, Mister Rock star can't handle it?"

"Pussy!"

I was heaving. My heart was pounding and I could imagine it bursting threw my chest.

"Where are you going? Please don't leave!"

"I don't want to remember..." I whimpered, feeling so weak as I fell onto my back against the floor.

A hot tear streamed down my cheek. I wanted to fall asleep but it was damn near impossible.

"C'mon, Radke." I was dragged back into my bed.

And finally, for the first time in three days, everything went black.

Maybe I had finally been put out of my misery.

"So why do good girls like bad guys? I had this question for a real long time. I've been a bad boy and it's plain to see. So why do good girls fall in love with me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Short first chapter, I know. Keep or delete?