A Flowered Dream Spell

To the unfourtunatly, but nessecary Idiot..

Hana woke up and trudged back to Lunar's house and jumped in through the window- "Damn... you got out."
"Ahahah" Ranul ignored Hana. Then looked at Berith. So your the one she fell for.
Hana chuckled- "Here we go..."
"Who are you" Berith exclaimed. "Y-your hair it's blue your eyes to where's Lunar!?"
Hana chuckled and sat in the window-
Ranul smiled. "Ahaha Lunar's asleep right now and will be for a bit."
Hana laughed and glared at Ranul. "Always... you always scare people... and now him! Haha..."
Ranul glanced at Hana. Ranul said with a smile. "It's what I do best."
"So it is , so it is... but you DON'T scare me..." Hana grined and looked at Berith who had passed out.
"I don't need someone to be scared in order to kill them..." Ranul laughed as she appeared behind Hana,with a grin "Watch yourself" then she jumped off the window sill.
Hana grined and looked at Ranul as she jumped away. "Always trying to scare me somehow..." -she giggled and picked up Berith- "Good lord man! What do you eat all day? Twinkies?!" Hana laid him down on Lunar's bed.
"Hahaha such a stupid girl" Ranul went to lay on a cloud.
Hana chuckled and stood on the rooftop looking up at Ranul.
Ranul went to sleep ,but before that she thought to herself: "Hmmm..can anyone save this girl?"
Hana grined sending a fire bolt, a harmless one at Ranul chuckling softly.
Ranul tuned over dodging the fire, "I'm not stupid" then drifted back off to sleep
Hana giggled and laid down on the roof.
Ranul eyes snapped open as she fell off the cloud she got fuzzy then coughed up blood. ugh....we don't have much time left..."
Hana watched thinking "Something isn't right..."-
Ranul coughed up more blood. Ranul fell back to the ground and got fuzzy again.
Hana walked over and squatted down next to her. "Though you have showed me no compassion... I will show some to you.... What do you need to live?"
Ranul looked at Hana like she was stupid, blood still running from her mouth. "If I knew that I would have it already."
Hana sighed and stood up holding out her hand.
"What is giving me a hand going to do? I'll tell you why I'm out in the day. Lunar is dying and her existence is fading away but I can't save her alone.
"Then let me help." Hana said.
"Hahhhh....." Ranul grined. "I wonder if you were really worth ignoring. I might consider changing my opinion of you" Ranul got up on her own. "But first we can't save her with out the boy." Said Ranul.
"He isn't part of this whole equation idiot. In fact he may be another thread that Lunar is holding onto." Said Hana.
"Unfortunately that's were your wrong this wasn't that big of a deal before but when he showed up things got worse I noticed but didn't say anything." Said Ranul.
"She cares about him that's why."Hana Replied.
"Don't tell me things I already know, lets get the boy. Said Ranul.
"We will not harm him though." Hana said.
"Who said that?" Ranul chuckled.
"I thought it might be implied..." Hana grinned a little.
"hmmm...you may be dumber than you look..." Ranul replied. "So this means were partners" Ranul said as she held out her hand.
"As you rejected my hand I shall reject yours... But we are working together," Hana didn't shake her hand.