A Flowered Dream Spell

SHOPPING!

With a stretch "Ahhhhhh..... its great being back in reality right Hana?"
Hana shut her eyes and covered them as the sun pierced through the trees
"Well the sun will sting being alone all this time right?"
She nodded and quickly darted for some shade.
"Hey ya know your house is in the forest because your other felt hated would you like to move somewhere else?"
She shrugged. "I-I don't care.... I like the forest..."
"Well you have to meet people to ya know,but since I got to meet the real Hana that's enough for today I'll take you home". Lunar took Hana home and begun walking through the forest.
"Ay Ranul you up there?" "what?" It's getting dark I don't feel like fighting I'm tired things are up to you." Lunar went to sleep. a smile appeared on lunar's face. Her hair and eyes turned back pale blue,and Ranul went hunting.
Hana's figure had changed,her hair had become short and black,she was shorter and her eyes were sapphire blue as she walked through her house.
Ranul seemed more fired up then usual she was slashing quicker. Ranul laughed all night long.
Hana heard the laughs every now and then, she wasn't paying much attention to anything else though she just watched the moon.
Ranul finished quicker than usual so she had no idea what to do,for once she decided to explore the town all she did was kill in.
Hana eventually went outside and sat in a tree and fell asleep.
Ranul looked around then up. she saw the moon it was so pretty she flew up and laid on a cloud. For once she felt relaxed.She fell asleep staring at the glow.
Hana looked up as she heard the wind flutter through the trees and saw Ranul and thought to herself.
Ranul sleeping face was calm and without a care.
Hana shook her head softly and slept till morning.
Lunar awoke in the morning.Her hair black,eyes red. She didn't feel that injured just a few cuts. She went home to shower. Then decided her pale blue dress was old so she went to see Hana and invite her to shopping.
Hana was still sleeping a little deeper in the woods on a branch in a tree her back now possessed dark black wings that were draped over the other side of the branch.
Lunar went to the house but Hana wasn't there so she went looking.She noticed the wings and walked over. She called out to Hana.
Hana was startled and fell out of the tree and onto the ground and got up- "G-good morning..."
"Ha ha how clumsy.We've both changed so how about we get some more clothes".
Hana looked at her sweats that were sort of tattered. "Yea.... ok.. that sounds good.."
"Ha ha I know a store.Oh when we go there don't say my name call me Luna Kay? She put her long black hair in a ponytail.
She nodded and walked alongside Luna.
Mall Mall going to the Mall. Luna sung.
Hana chuckled and looked away as she said: "You have a pretty voice..."
"Really?Thanks. Glad to hear-ooh I know lets go to karaoke after this ohhh there's the store."
She scratched the back of her head. "I-I'd prefer to watch..."
Luna started to say no but had an mischievous idea. "Sure" She said, and then walked into the store.
Hana walked in after Luna and looked from left to right.
Luna was starstruck "AHHHHH!!! SO MANY CLOTHES!!!!!!!" Luna grabbed 8-9 outfits and ran into the dressing room.
Hana chuckled and looked around and found some more sweat pants and relaxed a little and went into the changing room.
Luna came out in a black tank top black caprices and black heels.She looked at Hana in the sweat pants for 3 seconds. "NOOOO!!!! THAT'S ALL WRONG!!!!!" Luna grabbed an outfit and told Hana to try it on. It was a sky blue skirt with light blue flowers on it, a light blue tank top and a white short sleeved jacket with no buttons.
Hana stood there glaring at her.
"Whats wrong?"
"Not... Happening... I don't do flowers..."
"Gahhhh!!!! Then how about this, let's have a sky blue dress instead."
"Or dresses..."
"Fine then" Luna got jeans and converse. "C'mon stop being picky haven't you ever wanted to be cute?"
"Not particularly... I wasn't being picky I had what I wanted..."
"We're here for clothes sweats are for running now go put this on.
"Fine...." She changed into skinny jeans and some converse- "Happy?"
"Nope put on these earrings this necklace and pin your hair up."
"Ha ha your funny.... not gunna happen."
Luna got close gave her a intimidating glare and said: "Do it."
Hana gave her the glare back. "No."
Luna tackled her and got her to the floor put the earrings on and the necklace then pinned up her hair. She smiled "gotcha."Now at least go see how pretty you are.
Hana radiated through the store as she stood there. "NO."
Look around the people are staring.
: "I don't care..."
"why?"
"I don't know... It just doesn't matter to me what people think I look like on the outside..."She started taking the earrings out.
"Hahhh... Hana were not being pretty for others it's for us. Take a look in the mirror you'll see."
"I don't wanna..." She took the other one out.
"Stop worrying this is how people approach you if you look scary you'll be alone the humans will like you so stop being stubborn."
"Yes because I look like a monster with my hair down and no jewelry?
"No dummy. you look like one of those criminals when you keep your self all messy. I wanna see you look full of joy."
"I am.
Joyfully unjewelified"
Luna went and paid for the clothes. Then she went up to a guy she thought was cute asked him to karaoke. He said yes. "Hana stop being negative. I'm going bye. Luna smiled mischievous again.