‹ Prequel: Tell the Truth
Status: Do not leave me! Im so close to getting to another update

Tell Me Lies

Lucas Makes Me Happy

"Good-mo-OHHH GOD I'M SORRY!" Cynthia's voice woke me up, and then the door was slammed shut. I felt Lucas' bare chest shake under me with chuckles, his arms wrapped around my bare back as my bare chest pressed onto his. Yes, that does mean we had sex last night.

"How many times has it been?" I ask onto his chest.

"I don't know twent-"

"No, not that, perv." I slap Lucas' torso and pulled away from him to hover over him and straddle him with my bare body. "I meant how many times she's caught us in the morning." I gave him a quick kiss and pulled away before we have sex again.

"She caught us in the act too much and caught us in the morning too, too much." Lucas grabs my waist and flips us over having him between my legs, I can feel him rise on me so I put my left leg close to my right and pulled away from Lucas closing my legs.

"Awe, Esther, why can't we?" I kissed him again but more deeply, inserting my tongue in his mouth, we kissed for a while but Lucas doesn't push it, he knows that when my legs are closed, they stay closed until further notice.

"I want bacon and eggs for breakfast not sex." I whispered after pulling away then covered my body with a small blanket by wrapping it around me. I walked to the bathroom to where my pajamas were, wow, I guess we had a good time? The board that holds our towels broke, the shower curtains were pulled off the rings, the sink has a huge crack.

"Remind me to replace our sink and shower curtains." I called out turning on the water in the shower then stepped in regretting it by yelping in shock when the cold water hit my body. Lucas was in the bathroom in an instant, wearing a pair of boxers.

"What happened?!" Lucas panics looking around the room for anything. I look at him after I covered my body with a towel.

"The water was cold." I complained, popping out my bottom lip and walking into Lucas' arms with a giggle. He warmed me up instantly then grabbed my butt. I yelped in shock but grabbed his face to kiss me.

"Warm me up in the shower?" I ask Lucas grabs my waist and lifts me up a bit kissing me deeply, then pulls away.

"Cynthia needs me to take her patrol this morning, I wish I can but I can't." Lucas says onto my lips, and I start to smile pulling all the way from him and held out my hand.

"You know the drill." I say pointing to my palm, Lucas smiles warmly at me then slips off his engagement ring off then hands it to me. Kissing my palm before kissing my lips then left with a pair of jeans.

"The only man in the world that has to wear an engagement ring." Lucas mumbles away.

"I love you." I called out, giggling as I heard. Grabbing the small golden chain around my neck, I unlocked it and put Lucas' ring through it, making sure it was safe before I slipped back into the shower.

"I love you, Esther!" Lucas shouts with a chuckle then closed the door.

It's been two full years since Paul left me, he never came back after that day. Of course I was broken, and slowly, day after day, Lucas healed me. Sure there are times I want to go back to La Push, sure there are time I want to leave Lucas, but I'm happy here. Lucas makes me happy, sometimes even happier than Paul used to make me.

Since I agreed to marry Lucas, we're engaged. We've been engaged for ten months and counting. Both of us agreed to actually get married once I'm twenty-one, which will be close to seven months.

This Werewolf mansion currently holds, about eight people, not including me and Lucas . Four ladies, Cynthia, Marissa, Eva, and Sofia.

Cynthia and I are still as close as can be, as you can tell she tries to visit me every morning to see what I'm up to, only to be hit by naked bodies in bed.

Marissa still hates me, I guess she's pretty in love with Lucas to be hating me this long. She's still sex-less, and I hope she is because she isn't having Lucas anytime now. She's always to herself, unless Lucas will be there, she will never join a party.

Eva joined the Werewolf clan last year, she's a sister of one of the guys in this house. The best part about Eva, is that she is so nice. She'll make breakfast, she'll wash the dishes, she'll do anything in such a nice mood. Eva's pretty quiet though, she really wouldn't talk more than 'Good Morning'

Sofia is here because she's an imprint, just like me. The only thing we have in common. Sofia's loud, rude and basically should be put as one of the boys. She has also learned to hate me just as much as Marissa for no apparent reason.

There are Three men living with us also, Vincent, Niko, and Elija.

Vincent, is Eva's brother and Sofia's Lover. He's amazing with understanding girls, unlike the other guys. Vincent has a great personality, he's funny, persuasive, and the life of the party. I don't really talk to Vincent, mostly for the fact that Sofia hates me. Vincent is known to be the fastest runner in the group.

Niko, is the annoyingly loud guy, aside from Sofia. Niko is the prankster, if your shoe ends up being super glued to your ceiling, you know it's Niko. He also has this bad habit of being too close to people. You can sit on the same couch as him, and he will be as close to you as possible, even if your the only two on that couch.

Elija is next. oh how much I despise his sexual jokes. Every single time I'm near him it's all about sex, food and sex. Elija has a soft side too. He likes to read, and he's the only guy that likes me all of the time I'm around him.

Theirs one little person that sticks out from the rest, and his name is Benjamin, the youngest Werewolf ever alive. He's six years old and incredibly adorable. The only thing that ruins his adorably-ness is that he's Niko's little cousin. After his parents noticed who he was, they put Niko in charge of Benjy until he's old enough to chose where he wants to be.

So far this life has been interesting, let me tell you how much can happen in just seven months.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter on here, I hope you Comment [: