‹ Prequel: Tell the Truth
Status: Do not leave me! Im so close to getting to another update

Tell Me Lies

Lucas, Stop.

"Are you sleeping with him?" after I dried my faced with the towel, I met my eyes with Lucas through the mirror. His blue eyes held a sorrow that only made me feel worse about whatever I did to hurt him.

"Do you believe I am?"

My question phased him a bit, he ran a hand through his hair and walked behind me, still holding the gaze we had. His body heat hit my back, only giving me the temptation of pressing my back to his chest.

"Are you sleeping with him?" he asks again, his blue eyes growing more sad at every second we met eyes. I lose our eye contact and pay more attention to the condensation pressed against our his and her's mirror.

"Are you sleeping with her?" My voice was weak and clear of hurt. Lucas didn't even stay for a minute when he heard the question. The warmth was away from me and his foot steps were fading away. The towel wrapped around my body tightened as I chased after him.

"And if I was sleeping with him?" I called out right before he could grab the door knob. Lucas froze instantly, my breathing hyped up a couple of beats and my bare damp feet slapped against the wooden floor as I stepped closer to him.

"You're my imprint-"

"Don't," I start, my eyes watering at the word, "don't you dare use that word on me." I say sternly. That word, always reminded me of Paul, of how I chose Lucas over him, of my family back in La Push.

"Sorry." Lucas whispers, knowing the pain.

"You're mine, Esther, you can't be with Niko like you are with me."

"You're mine too, Lucas, even when you're disappointed or mad at me, you can't ever go back to Marissa."

"I didn't sleep with her, Esther."

"I didn't sleep with Niko." Those words, those words was all that took Lucas to come back to me. I saw it in his eyes and the way he reacted was obvious we were back together.

Lucas steps closer to me and slaps his lips to mine, the aggression took me a while to react. He pressed his lips more onto me as I responded to his kiss. Where was all of this aggression coming from?

We had made up before but never like this.

Lucas grips onto my chin with both of his hand and starts to lift me up with just the hold on my face. The pain from that made me a bit angry. My hands grip on to his arms easing off the pain. our kiss intensed as our tongues danced, his more aggressive than mine but it felt better than the pain from my neck.

Lucas pushed me against the wall harder than usual and I let out a groan, him thinking it was from pleasure, but in reality it was in pain. I'm pretty sure this was turning me off than vise versa. The grip on his arm loosened and I placed my hands on his chest, pushing him away from me.

Instead of pushing us away, Lucas wraps his arms around my toweled body and pulls it off, never taking our lips away.

The breeze hits my bare body uncomfortably and I close my mouth, trying to give Lucas the hint. His hands pulls off my face, giving me some relief from the pain, but once he grabs the inside of my thigh, I squeal at the hard pressure his hand was giving me.

Please don't do this, Lucas. Please, stop.

Yet again a misunderstanding, Lucas smiles into our lips and begin to trail his fingers close to me, pushing one of them inside me harder than usual. The pain was obvious and wasn't anything I've ever experienced with Lucas. The pain from my whole body was anything but pleasuring me.

Stop, Lucas, stop.

The wall pressed harder on my back, causing so much more pain.

I pull off the wall, but Lucas pushes me back, harder. My eyes begin to water. I mumble words, of stop. My hands yet again try to push Lucas of of me. Lucas grips onto one of my arms as his fingers play with me, there was no pleasure, it was hurting me. My free hand started slapping him, as I sobbed into his mouth.

"Stop!" I yell out once Lucas finally pulls his face from mine. I let out another scared sob and Lucas pulls his fingers out of me once he notices that wasn't what I wanted, then soon pulls me away from him. I look at Lucas like he's a monster. Letting out another sob.

I ran to grab the towel and wrap it around my body, taking in a shaky breath. My body was burning and in pain.

Lucas gazes at me in concern when he notices my pain, taking a step closer to me. I took one back, looking at him noticing his eyes were fully black. The warning of turning into a wolf.
I've heard many problems about the 'almost -wolf' phase, one being it's too aggressive during it's phase.

"I'm so sorry," Lucas begins, "I didn't-Imean-I'm so so so sorry." I let out another sob, limping away from him and out the door. The loud footsteps I was making echoed into the empty hallway. Tears falling from my face, I ran straight to Niko's room gripping tighter onto my towel as I entered the dark room.

With the lights off in his room, I squinted my watery eyes, hoping for a shadow of his. With no answer I began to call his name in hope he was in the room.

"Niko?" I sob out, sniffing my nose and wiping my eyes, there was no answer but I listened to a soft snore. My sore body limped to the bed, sat next to his sleeping body and weakly shook Niko awake.

"What's going on?" Niko asks in an instant, sitting up and facing me.

"What happened?" Niko asks again, only softer and more concerned.

"L-Lucas, he.."I trailed off and couldn't figure out the words on what he had just done. Niko grabs my forearms, an I winced in pain, flinching away from him in defense.

"Hold on." Niko mumbles, sliding off the bed and walked to a light switch, bringing light into the room.

His honey eyes widen in shock, and kneels in front of me, gazing at me very concerned.

"Did he hit you?" I shook my head and looked away from him.

"no."

"Push you into something?" Niko asks again.

"not really." I mumble, grabbing onto the soft sheets underneath me. It was quiet after a moment, with was a surprise due to it being Niko, I gaze back at him, finding him in deep concentration, he meets my eyes as soon as he noticed me looking at him.

Niko grabs my forearm, careful this time.

"What happened?" he asks more softer and looks at me all over, not in a checking me out way like this morning, more like an examining way.

"He-" My voice gave out before I even started and I looked away, i moved slightly and felt pain grow through me. Niko notices it and pushed further.

"What did he do?" His voice more angrier than before.

"He thought he was making me happy." I whispered, looking away, shaking a bit from the lack of clothing.

"Esther," Niko starts, then pulls out a smaller blanket from the bed and wraps it around me gently.

"You have to tell me, or I will assume he did something so bad I need to kill him for doing it."
Biting my lip I shook my head.

"I need to see Paul." I whisper.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you didn't read the chapter short description, I warned you about the material. So, maybe I am taking long, but please do you part in commenting and inspiring me to write more, I have so much to write, but If I don't have my fans, I'm writing to nobody.-Love, Idalis