‹ Prequel: Tell the Truth
Status: Do not leave me! Im so close to getting to another update

Tell Me Lies

Estro, Esther, & Estrella

"Estro!" a familiar deep voice calls, causing Estro to drop his luggage and run to his father. My legs took a slow pace and I bent down to grab Estro's luggage and continue walking towards him, turning my face slightly so when I do see him, it won't make me feel scared and run away before he sees me.

"Hey!" The voice calls, oblivious to the person he was talking to, "That isn't yours." My pace quickens at his angry tone.

"Daddy, that's my friend, Esther." I walk closer to him and place the luggage down. Meeting eyes with the tall tanned man. His hair had a small tine to grays, hinting towards his aging going well. He holds Estro in his arm and stands stiff towards me.

"E-E-Esther?" Sam asks, making sure it was really me. The tears pour down my face as I nod, and watch Sam place down Estro before he wraps his arms around me. I sob and hold him tighter. It's Sam, it's really Sam.

"I can't believe it's you." Sam whispers, holding onto me tighter, even with the bruises aching my body, I didn't mind it one bit.

"Daddy you're going to hurt my friend." I can heard Estro complain, feeling light thuds of his fists banging on his dad's leg.

"Hold on, Estro, I'm going to just hurt your friend a little more." Sam mumble before griping me tighter and then soon lets me go, sending me a tearful expression.

"What happened? I thought you were going to stay in Arizona." Sam asks wiping the tears he gave me, and places the hand on my shoulder.

"I had to leave Lucas." I whisper, looking away, "I had to see you guys so much, I needed to see how every body's life is going, visit my mom," I trail the last bit and look to Estro then back at Sam, resembling the dominant traits.

"Esther, this is Estro," Sam places the hand that was resting my my should to rest on Estro's head, "My son, Emily was a month pregnant when you left, and she gave birth to a nice newborn who soon grew into a toddler within two months, Estro has the wolf gene."

Sam picks up Estro's small suit case and Emily appears behind him, smiling at me very big.

"He was also named after you, like Jacob and renessme's child is going to be." Emily says, running to me very slowly then wraps her arms around me tightly. It took me a while to notice why it was hard for me to hold her back, when she let go of me, her belly was at big at an eight month child. I smile at her belly and carefully come up to her and hug her again.

"I can't believe you're here." Emily says happily, wiping her tears and grabs my hand, trailing us out of the airport.

They meet he valet and we soon go into their car.

"Why did you leave?" Emily asks, her sitting in the back next to me. I look at her then away.

"Lucas went to far this time, we've been arguing and it just wasn't the same as," I stop and look at Emily, "How's Paul? Is he okay?" I ask suddenly.

Estro turns his head towards me and moves in his car seat a bit.

"You know Uncle Paul?"

I look at him in awe, I would've been auntie Esther, Uncle and Aunt, I clear my mind a bit and smile at him.

"Yes I do, how is your uncle Paul?" I turn to him, but before Estro could say anything, Emily grabs my arm.

"Paul's fine, it took him a while to get used to things, but he's back on his feet again." i smile at her and gab her hand.

"I can't wait to see him." my whisper seemed to stiffen Emily, and I look at her straight facial expression.

"I see you're married," Emily starts, eying my engagement ring, I slip it off as soon as a recognize it, then attach it to the necklace which still held Lucas' engagement ring too.

"No," I start, shaking my head, "We haven't gotten married yet." Emily's facial expression changed, to very much worry.

"So that means, you're free right?" I nod but slightly smile at her saying of 'free'

"You know I wasn't held there lie in prison, right?"

"Then why didn't you visit, Esther?" Emily asks, tears falling from her eyes, "Why didn't you stop by, say hello, visited your mother, gave Paul a kiss? He was horrible the whole time you were gone, we all were," Emily's statement shocked me, first I thought it would've been her pregnancy hormones, bu then I meet Sam's agreeing facial expression and it all changed.

"Because," I stop my self, "Because, Paul's last words scared me, and I knew Lucas wouldn't have let me go to la Push even if it was to visit my mom, I don't want you guys thinking i forgot about you guys, ever," I trail a bit then grab Emily's hand tighter.

"I never forgot about you guys, not one single day, I still wanted to go back, I still wanted to see Paul, to giving a hug and maybe a kiss," But Lucas would've had me locked in a room if I tried to leave, if I even tried to visit. So I stayed, and i never pushed things, I was happy, but not entirely." I admit, having my eyes tear up for the billionth time today.

"I want you guys to know that I love you, that I did what I had to do in order for me to see you guys again."

Emily's tears spread across her cheeks and he nods.

"I was going to name her Estrella." Emily rubs her big belly and smiles at me, "but now I know we're going to have twins."
♠ ♠ ♠
I was going to make this longer, but I hadn't posted in a while, so here it is. It's short but I had to update for my thin stringed fans. Also you guys are going to be all OMG on probably the next chapter or the one after it.

How do you like it, or not like it, comment because your feedback means everything. [:

Comments equal more updates -Love, idalis