You're Never Gonna Find It if You're Looking for It

You're Causing A Scene!

What a day, what a day, what a day.

Seriously.

Driving out around Utah until you find a bar is pretty hard…

Well, sort of.

I mean, if you find 1 bar, more than likely, there are going to be like, a dozen on the same street.

But who bar hops these days, anyways?

Well, those old 40-year-old farts who want to relive the glory days.

But what I found while walking around at 11 PM on a Saturday night shocked me beyond all reason.

Who in the hell sees two guys get kicked out of a gay bar for causing a scene!?

Whoa. Wait. I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking “OMG WTF !#$%$#$##$#$#$%$#%!$#%$#%$#***$%$^%^$%^!!”

Yeah. I would be too. If I didn’t know the whole story.

And you’re probably, now, thinking “Tell me the fucking story, bitch!”

Oh, I’ll tell you the story.

Maybe…

Haha. You should have seen the look on your face. But not really. You must hate me cause I’m taking up all this space talking about nothing when I SHOULD be talking about seeing two guys get kicked out of a gay bar.

Hmmm…gay bar…

Well…here’s my story…for real this time, gee. Haha…gee…like, gee, as in, Gerard….as in, Gerard way… *suddenly gets slapped by Roxanne, who be sitting’ beside her* AH! FINE ILL TELL THE STORY!

“You guys cause a scene, I’m really sorry, but you have to leave. Maybe some other night, if you don’t cause a big issue.” I overheard some guy say. He talked with a lisp…whose cruel, heartless idea was it to put an s in lisp!? Seriously! Oh….oh right, story..*looks fearfully at Roxanne*

“We’re sorry! We won’t cause a bigger scene if you let us back in! Please?” One of the guys said. He had longish black hair, and…well, that’s really all I could see of him. I was just sort of spying from across the street, y’know? Walking, and I just so happened to run into this.

“I’m sorry, but…tsk, I just can’t let you in again.” The guy put on a frown. “I’m sorry…” and then he shut the door.

And, I guess I was so busy looking at the guys getting kicked out of the gay bar, that I didn’t even realize there was a giant pole in front of me.

I mean, giant pole. GIANT! Who doesn’t realize when giant things are right in front of their fucking face!?

Well…I guess me…

I crashed straight into the pole, and it made a huge “DONG!” noise.

I feel backwards onto the sidewalk.

“Owww…” I groaned into the air.

“Oh my god, man, did you hear the noise that pole just made!?” an unfamiliar voice said.

“Haha, yeah, it was like ‘DONG!’” The one who was arguing with the gay guy said. (there was honestly no other way to put that…:/)

“No, it was more like ‘Ka-Pong!’” the other said.

“Hahaha…oh, oh wait. That girl’s hurt. We should probably go help her.” And then they came running over to me.

Well, you can guess, by that time, I had already realized that I had ran into a pole, and was sitting on my ass. Help could’ve been used back when I was on the ground and they were laughing about the noise it made.

“Hey, um…are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m just fucking peachy, you know.” I grumbled, then looking up to see a pair of gorgeous brown eyes.