Status: Active.

Wait, Where you say you've been?

2 - How did we get here?

I sat on the sofa and let a little whimper come out before standing up gently on my toes, trying not to push the glass in the feet any further and tip toed towards the bath room and fetching the tweezers.

I sat on the toilet seat and lifted my foot onto my lap, wincing as a pulled the first shard of glad out. The blood oozed out of the slice in my foot. I carried on though and soon I had had finished my right foot, and had a bloody sink with several pieces of glass scattered inside it.
I picked up a wet wipe and wiped the blood that had started to congeal away, it sung like I had put the glass back in the slices of my foot. I stretched the wipe out and wrapped it around my feet, tying it in a tight knot on the top of my foot to keep dirt out the cuts as I started the left foot.

When I had finished both feet, I carefully picked up all the glass out the sink and dumped it in the bin next to the toilet before I disinfected the sink. I tightly bandaged up both feet and carefully walked to the front door, dodging small pieces of glass and slipped on my boots.

I grabbed my phone, lighter and my pack of Mayfair and headed out the door, placing my butt on the cold, hard cement. I pulled a cigarette out of the box and lit it up, inhaling deeply.
The smoke fluttered delicately around my head in the still night and I exhaled, blowing all the delicate smoke away with a billowing cloud that came from my lungs.

My phone vibrated in my hand and I looked at it, a text appearing; from Marcus.

Sighing, I punched in the code before the text became visible.

Abigail, please forgive me. Megan called me to say how sorry she was, and that she felt terrible for breaking us apart. I’m coming over tomorrow at about 10:30, and please let me in to discuss this stuff. I’m staying at my parents’ house right now, and I love you. <3

Sighing again, I tapped reply, my heart breaking and a tear threatening to slip out again before typing out;

Okay Marcus, but I’m not forgiving you this quickly. You’re sorry for a lot of things but this can’t just slip by. I’m sorry, see you tomorrow. Xx

I took another drag of my cancer stick, and replayed the motions, before letting my head fall into my lap. I didn’t really feel anything other than the pain in my feet and my heart.

My friends had warned me that I wore my heart on my sleeve too much and it’s taken me so long to realise. Marcus meant the world to me and to have that ripped away I felt empty.
I muttered a curse before lifting my head and taking another drag and feeling unbothered to finish the rest I flicked the half smoked stick onto the path, before getting up and walking back into the house and seeing the destruction I had created.

In my flurry of anger, I had killed more than the pictures, glass lamps lay broken and bare on the floor near walls, in corners and places that I didn’t comprehend I had smashed against it.

I sighed and sat on the sofa, putting my head in my hands.

And like that, the morning rolled around. Finding myself curled in a ball on the sofa, it was evident I had fallen asleep. The morning was still fresh and I could tell that the air looked crisp and cold, yet the sun shone through the glass.

The clock read 7:47.

Groaning, I stood up; my boots still on and hitting the floor with a heavy thump. I slumped towards the kitchen where I poured myself a glass of cold orange juice and inhumanly gulfed it down.

My next plan was to have a shower, so I did. Un-wrapping the bandages of my feet I carefully stepped into the hot shower, hissing slightly as the water rushed under my feet and into my fresh cuts. The pain was over soon and I sent little time in the shower, washing my hair and my body.

Stepping out I dried my feet first before wrapping them up in a clean bandage.

My morning was boring but it kept my mind off the fact that Marcus was coming over.

I was dressed in jeans and a band top as I hovered up the mess I made. I hummed slightly, doing these repetitive movements of trying to hoover up every shard of glass.

I stopped for a moment and tied my hair into a high pony tail, and was about to start again, when a soft knock came to my door.

I looked at the clock, confused then remembered.

10:32
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one is really boring
next one will come soon..
i hope :D