Status: And now for something completely different- Monty Python

Twinkle Toes

Jinx: She lost both parents at thirteen and has been living with her sister Shelby and Shelby's soul mate Lucky ever since. At sixteen she feels useless, like she can't do anything. Her best friend Kat can draw really well, her cousin Xy (pronounced Zy) can act on stage like he's Jack freaking Nickolson, and Lucky can play the guitar so good it's ridiculous. What can she do? Where is life supposed to take her? All she's ever known is misery. Can an encounter with a strange new guy answer her questions or at least make her smile?

Bradin: He's lived with a sorry excuse for a father since his mothers passing ten years earlier. When he learns his father is moving them to a run-down suburb with a crime rate that is sky high he isn't exactly thrilled, but hopes it could be a chance to start anew... his hopes were dashed as he sees that his new classmates are quick to judge. All but one girl who is as much an outsider as he is. When he witness's her hanging out with friends he sees that she has potential. He wants his father to know he wants to go to Juliard and dance and he feels going out for the school's production of Swan Lake is the perfect way of doing it but the ballet needs a lead girl and frankly the girls he's seen sign up to audition don't cut it. He firmly believes that the wierd girl Jinx has what it takes.

What will happen when these two souls meet? Will they dance for approval or will they dance for new chance at life?
  1. Prologue: The Skate Pit
    It started when summer ended.