Status: Updated often.

Speechless

Thirteen.

Ads seemed to work a lot, from what I've heard from the read head that works with her. I had her wrapped around my finger, meaning I got any information I wanted out of her. Her name was Kate, I think. I don't know, it doesn't really matter. Anyways, I decided Ads needed some fun for once. She was only working one shift today, courtesy of our date, so i told her I'd pick her up at six.

When five rolled around, I took a shower then got dressed, leaving me about twenty minutes to spare. There was a knock on my hotel door just as I was about to sit. I walked over to the door and swung it open to reveal Oli.

"Nervous about yeh date?" He smirked, letting himself in.

"Yes, Oli, please, do come in." I rolled my eyes as I shut the door. "No, I'm not nervous, actually. I'm pretty confident she'll come back once she realizes I really have changed."

I sat down on the bed as he sat down in a chair. "Right, well, where are yeh takin' her?" He asked as he flipped through the channels on the television, muttering about how American shows are "shit." I laughed as I shook my head.

"The carnival."

---

"Okay, yeh can take yeh blindfold off now, love." I told Ads as I parked the car in the parking lot beside the carnival. I got a rental car just for tonight. I watched as she slowly removed the blindfold from her eyes, a smile spreading across her face.

"Oh, wow. I've, honestly, never been to a carnival." She laughed as she took in the scene before her. I decided against teasing her and got out of the car instead, running over to her side to open the door for her. She flashed me another smile as she took my outstretched hand and let me help her out of the car.

"Gentlemen like behavior. I like it." She laughed as she looked around with a look of amazement across her face. I never knew a carnival could bring such joy to one person. I laced our fingers together as I lead her to the ticket booth and paid for two arm bands.

"Matt, this is amazing, thank you so much." Ads said before placing a kiss to my cheek.

---

After riding ever ride about ten-thousand times, we decided to take a break and walk around. I spotted a stand that had moving targets you had to shoot. I smiled to myself and pulled Ads over to the stand. I paid the man and started shooting targets once it started. By the end, I had hit target, but one. The man still let me have one of the bigger prizes, claiming no one had ever gotten that close before. I picked the only panda they had, knowing panda's were Ads' favorite and handed it to her, causing her face to instantly light up.

"It's so cute!" She hugged the panda to her chest as she squealed in excitement. The panda was almost bigger than she was.

"Silleh bird." I laughed and threw my arm over her shoulders, plating a quick kiss to her head. We walked around a few more minutes after. Ads eventually got hungry, so I bought us some something to eat from one of the food stands and we sat down at a table to eat.

"Thank you so much for bringing me here. i've had a lot of fun." Ads said after we had finished eating. I gave her a smile before getting up to throw the trash away. She got up and followed after me, her giant panda safely in her arms. She let out a yawn before I could say "you're welcome."

"Yeh welcome, love. Are yeh tired?" I asked as I took the panda for her so she wouldn't have to carry the huge thing. She nodded her head as she laced our fingers together.

"It was a lot of fun, but I think I should go home now. It's late and I have to work tomorrow." She sighed, staring down at the ground. She didn't want to leave, which meant my plan was working.

"Alright, let's get yeh home, love." I lead her to the car and threw the panda in the back seat before getting in. Ads was already in and buckled up, so i started up the car and drove back to her place.

Once we got there, I parked and got her panda before we both got out. We walked up to her apartment and she unlocked the door then turned so she was standing in the doorway. I handed her the panda and she gave me a small smile.

"Thank you for the panda." I laughed a little.

"Yeh welcome, love, for everything, but yeh don't have teh keep sayin' "thank yeh." I wanted teh take yeh out, silleh." We both laughed quietly and I watched as she stared down at her panda.

"Guess I should go. I'll call yeh tomorrow, after work." I placed a quick kiss to her cheek before turning around to walk to the stairs.

"Wait!" She yelled. I turned back around and took a few long strides in her direction. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"They scheduled me for one shift tomorrow, in the morning. Can we go out again tomorrow night?" She smiled, biting her lip nervously. I gave her the biggest smile possible.

"Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
wuuhhhooohhh :D

So, like I said on my other story, I will be starting another Oliver Sykes' story when this and Stay are complete. It's called Merry Christmas and it's gonna blow yo mind. :)