Status: Updated often.

Speechless

Two.

I stepped out of the shower, seeing Matt on my bed. It wasn't unusual, even though I've only know him a week. Ever since the day we met, he's been doing this every day.

"Ridin' teh school with meh today?" He smiled, handing me my clothes that were on the bed. I nodded my head as a "yes" and as a "thank you," which he knew by now. His smile faded a little but I thought nothing of it. I went back into the bathroom to get ready.

Once I was ready, which only took about twenty minutes, we walked down stairs and was greeted by my mother with breakfast. I was a vegetarian, she knew this, so I just took a piece of toast with jelly.

Matt, however, immediately helped himself to everything as soon as my mother asked. I rolled my eyes, smiling lightly at him. he was so skinny, but he ate so much.

I finished off my toast, followed by some orange juice, when the doorbell rang. My mom was busy making her more food, since Matt so kindly took most of what was already made, so I answered the door. A really tall kid with brown hair and tattoos all over him stood at the door.

I was staring at the tattoos on his arms for God knows how long before he cleared his throat uncomfortably. "Uh...... Matt said he would be here...."

I jumped, then nodded, moving aside so he could step in. Once he was in, I went to shut the door, but was stopped by an even taller boy with brown hair, but no tattoos. I was pretty intimidated by him the most, considering I was only 5'2''.

He nodded small, walking past me, followed by a short kid who had a few tattoos. What the fuck was this? I didn't know these people!

When they were all in, I slammed the door shut, marching up to Matt with my hands on my hips, glaring at him. He looked over at me with food stuffed in his mouth.

"Wha'?" He mumbled, trying to chew everything. I rolled my eyes and pointed to the guy who was first to enter the house. The guy just stood there, staring at me like I was stupid.

"She doesn't talk." Matt said, once all the food was down. He put his plate away before pulling me into a hug, which I just let my arms hang loosely beside my side.

"These are meh mates, Ads, don't be angry, please." He sniffled, then made the most obnoxious crying sound in the world. I rubbed my face and sighed, then pushed him off me gently. I shook my head, grabbing my messenger bag.

"Are yeh angry?" Matt pouted, grabbing his own bag. I shook my head no and got some paper and wrote Just warn me next time.

He nodded, planting a kiss on my cheek, which he knew I hated, so I wiped it off and put up my middle finger. All the guys laughed while he pouted. He picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and started carrying me out to the car. I didn't care. I didn't have to walk, so I just let him. The tall guy with the most tattoos followed us, making hilarious faces at me, which caused me to giggle quietly. Yes, I still made noises, I just didn't talk.

Matt sat me down inside the car, in the front passenger seat. He buckled me in and sat my messenger bag in the floor. I rolled my eyes and slapped at his hands. He chuckled, kissing my cheek to make me even more mad.

"Just helpin', yeh silly bird." I gave him the finger again as all the guys piled into the car. Matt started it up, taking off at a speed I didn't think was possible.

"So, yeah, these are meh best mates, besides yeh, of course." he smiled, giving me a wink. I waved my hand in a way to say "whatever" as I turned to look out the window. The shortest guy with a few tattoos popped his head around and poked my shoulder. I turned my head and became face to face with him. It was quite uncomfortable.

"I'm Lee. What's yeh name?" He stuck his hand out as he smiled, waiting for me to shake it. I took it lightly and gave a small shake before pulling my hand away.

"Her name is Adelaide, but everyone calls her Ads." Matt informed, pulling up into the school. They all nodded and went one by one, introducing their selves. I awkwardly shook hands with each one of them. It was better than a hug.

We all filed out of the car, getting our things, and making our way into the school. Matt threw his arm around my shoulder and walked along with me as he talked to Oliver, the one with the most tattoos. I already knew I wasn't that fond of him. He was a bit too sexual and weird for my liking.

"Well, here is our stop, Ads. Let's go!" Matt exclaimed, shoving us through the door to our classroom. I gave him a "what the fuck?" look before taking my seat.

you're crazy as fuck, Matt, chill out. I wrote down quickly, handing it to him. We had every single class together. In ever single class, we sat by each other. The kid was awesome, don't get me wrong, but I see him for about eight hours at school, then he's over at my house until almost midnight every night. And it's only been a week. I couldn't be that interesting.

He laughed quietly, shaking his head before the teacher started the lesson.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am so happy it's the weekend!" Oli yelled, walking over to Matt and I as we walked out of our last class of the day. I was a bit nervous to spend the weekend with them. Matt was forcing me. He said we were going down to a party in the woods, which I was not fond of.

All the guys agreed with him, high fiving each other, all that stupid shit. I shook my head as every kid in the hallway stared at us.

"Let's go, guys, Ads needs a new outfit for tonight." Matt smiled, looking down at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
yepyep.
tis it.
CAN I HAVE SOME FEEDBACK PLEASE?
thanks. :)
I feel like this story is going to be way more successful than any other story I've written.
I'm pretty excited.