Status: Updated often.

Speechless

Three.

The guys and I have been walking around the mall for an hour, trying to find me an outfit. I "needed to look sexy" for some reason. I just went along with it, deciding it was better to not argue. They would simply not read what I had to say any ways.

I walked beside Matt, looking around aimlessly for a store I might like. I felt a small tug on my arm and looked over to see Vegan had taken Matt's place beside me. He smiled, taking my hand and pulled me inside a clothing store which all the boys had walked in to, but I hadn't noticed.

I gave him a small smile and started looking around for a dress or something party appropriate. Matt and Oli ran up, pulling me away from what I was looking at and shoved me inside a dressing room.

"Clothes are in there, try 'em all on and show us!" Matt smiled, pulling the door closed once I was out of the way. I stared at myself in the mirror and shook my head, questioning myself if I could even tolerate them any more.

I picked up the first dress, which was plain black. I shrugged, stripping myself of my shirt and jeans, then slipped into the dress. It looked good, but it was a bit too tight for me. It was also strapless, something I wasn't too comfortable with. I walked out and showed them any ways.

Oli and Matt wolf whistled while the rest of the guys nodded in approval. Everyone in the store looked over at us, making me blush. I went back into the dressing room and tried on the rest of the dresses.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about an hour of looking, we finally decided on an outfit. I decided I didn't want to wear a dress because I would feel too dressed up, even if other girls were wearing dresses. We got me a pair of plain black shorts. They were kind of too short for my liking, really, but I didn't want to down their fun, so I just went with it. Lee had picked out a plain white v-neck to go with it. I wasn't sure how to dress for a party, so I just went with whatever they suggested. Once that was done, we went into a shoe store, which I picked out a pair of white pumps. I had a feeling all the girls would wear black shoes, so I wanted something different.

To be honest, I was pretty excited about this party. I had never been to one. As long as I was with one of the guys the whole time, I knew I would be fine. My biggest fear was to be left alone. I would probably hide in a corner if that happened.

After we got my outfit and shoes, the guys getting a couple of things their selves, Matt dropped everyone off at their own house then drove to my house. My mother knew I was going out to a party, but she was still at work, so I wasn't bombarded with questions. I was pretty happy about that.

Matt, for some odd reason, really didn't want to get ready at his own house, so I let him use the guest room to get ready in. I gathered up everything I would need, including my clothes, and went into my own bathroom and locked the door. I had a quick shower then got out and blow dried my hair.

I decided to just leave my hair naturally wavy and do simply make up. I did my mascara thick and put eye liner on the bottom of my eyes. Once I was done, I carefully got dressed without ruining my hair or make up then walked out. Matt was sitting on my bed texting. When he looked up, I swear, his mouth almost literally dropped.

"Yeh look..... stunning..." He cleared his throat, dropping his eyes to the floor. "I mean... yeh look nice, Ads."

I took his phone from his hand and opened a new text message and typed thank you with a winking face then handed it back to him. He chuckled lightly before going back to whatever he was doing on his phone before. I shook my head, smiling before slipping on my heels. I got my own phone and sent him a text.

When are we leaving to get the guys?

"Right now, actually. Oli just said everyone was already at his house waiting for us." He stood up from my bed, grabbing my hand. Butterflies erupted all throughout my stomach at the gesture. I won't deny that I have feelings for Matt already. I just didn't know if he felt the same way.

We made our way to the car and got in, Matt speeding off like a maniac, as usual. Once we stopped in front of Oli's house, all the guys came running outside, screaming "party!" over and over, dancing around on the lawn, before getting in the car. I let out a laugh at them, finding them extremely ridiculous at the moment.

After about a ten minute car ride, we were at what looked like to be a trail down into the woods. All of us got out of the car and the guys started making their way down the trail. I stopped the one closest to me, which just had to be Oli.

"What?" He asked, looking down at me with an eyebrow raised. I pointed down at my heels then pointed to the trail. He sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Fine, I'll carry yeh." I smiled, patting his cheek, before getting on his back. We caught up with the guys, all of them mixed up in their own conversations. I saw Matt look over at us and his expression wasn't happy. I thought nothing of it, thinking something happened before Oli and I caught up with them.

The trail was about another ten minutes long, then it opened up to a huge clearing, where about a hundred kids, it looked, were around. There was a fire in the middle of the clearing with people surrounding it, alcohol containers in hand, blankets wrapped around their bodies.

Oli gently dropped my to my feet, throwing his arm around my shoulder. Usually, I would push it off, but I didn't want him walking away because I didn't want to be alone, so I allowed it this time. He talked to some guy for a minute, who looked to have about as many tattoos as he did. I folded my arms across my chest, looking around at all the people. Bottles and boxes of beer and other alcohol littered almost every inch of the ground.

Oli shook me lightly, making me look over at him. He handed me a bottle. "Drink that, small sips. See if yeh like it."

I simply nodded, taking a small sip of whatever was in the bottle, instantly spitting it out on the ground. I started coughing. Whatever it was, it burned. I had never had alcohol before in my life and I didn't plan to. For some stupid reason, I trusted that Oli wouldn't give me any. Obviously, I was wrong.

"Aye, don't give her anything!" Matt ran up, snatching the bottle form my hands. "She doesn't drink, Oli, don't give her anything."

Matt sighed, getting me a bottle of water. I took a few big sips of the water then looked over at Oli and flipped him off. I mouthed "fuck you" before grabbing Matt's hand and pulled him away.

"Yeh alright?" He asked, stopping me. I nodded, wrapping my arms around his torso. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I stood there for a second, calming down, before I let him go. I searched my pockets, looking for my phone, remembering I didn't bring it. I smacked my forehead with my hand then searched Matt's pockets for his. I found his phone and typed I'm sorry. I don't want to ruin your time. I can hang with someone else for a while if you want. then handed it to him,

He shook his head no, putting his phone back in his pocket. "Yeh fine, I want yeh around meh. I'm just worried that someone else might hand yeh somethin' yeh don't want. Don't take anything form anyone but meh, alright? And don't be mad at Oli, I forgot teh tell him yeh don't drink."

I simply nodded, taking another sip of my water. I saw a few people dancing on the other side of the clearing. Now dancing, I could do. I loved to dance. I looked over at Matt and pointed to the group of people.

"Yeh can go, I'm not much of a dancer." He smiled small them pushed my gently toward the ground of people. I nodded and walked over to the group, joining in on their dancing. I felt hands on my hips a few minutes into dancing, but just went with it. I didn't want to bother any of the guys and I wanted to have fun, so I just went with it all.

Eventually, I got tired of dancing, so I walked off from the group and tried to find one of the guys. I walked around aimlessly for a while, ending up away from the whole party. I didn't even know how it happened, but it did. I saw a group of guys coming toward me but I knew they weren't my guys.

"Aye, pretty lady, yeh lost?" One said, nudging a guy beside him, causing them all to laugh. I shook my head no, taking a big step backwards. They all took a step forward.

"What's yeh name, girl?" Another one said, taking another step toward me, causing me to move back more. I shook my head no again.

"Do yeh not talk or something?" Another guy mocked, stepping right up to me. I whimpered almost inaudibly, stepping backwards more. He reached up, grabbing me by my hair, almost pulling me off the ground. I whimpered a little louder, trying to detach his hand from my hair.

"Say something, bitch." He spat, pulling my hair even harder. I cried out, hitting his arm in attempt to make him let go. He shoved my face first into a tree, pressing his front against my back.

"Yeh not goin' teh talk, then?" He questioned, using his free hand to pin my hands behind me. I shook my head no the best I could, tears flowing down my face. I knew I would have bruises all over me tomorrow. I bruised really easily.

He removed me from the tree, throwing me down in the dirt. I attempted to crawl away, but the guy kicked me in the side, grabbing me by my hair again, turning me over. His hand collided with my face, making a really loud smacking sound. I screamed, kicking my legs to try to get him away.

"Ads?" I heard Matts voice faintly. I kicked and clawed at the guy, crying heavily. I just wanted to go home and lay in my bed forever. Never again would I join anyone for a party.

"Ads!" Matts voice was closer now. The guy went to hit me again, but one of his friends pulled him away. All of them went running away.

I balled up on the ground, crying harder than I ever have before. I have never had anything like this ever happen to me and it scared me to death. If I wasn't so fucking stupid and would just talk, this probably wouldn't have happened.

"Oh, fuck, Adelaide, what happened?!" I felt my body being lifted from the ground. I whimpered in pain, throwing my arms around his neck. I just cried. He knew I wouldn't say anything any ways.

Matt quickly walked back to the clearing, screaming to all the guys that it was time to go. They all followed him to the car, asking him questions, trying to get me to talk, or somehow explain what happened. By then, I was tired, extremely tired. I just wanted the night to be over with.

We eventually got back to Matt's house. He knew my mother would be home by now and he didn't want her to see me like this. His parents were out of town.

He carried me up to his room, all the guys staying down in the living room, besides Oli. He followed us upstairs to Matts room. Matt laid me down on the bed gently, slipping my heels off. I tried to ball up, but my ribs were hurting too bad and it only made me cry harder.

I heard Matt shuffling around the room, him and Oli talking in whispers. After a few minutes, I heard Matt's door being shut. I opened my eyes slowly to see Oli had left the room.

"I'm goin' teh wash the dirt off yeh, alright? Yeh in no shape teh move much and I'm sure yeh don't want meh bathin' yeh. But I am going to have teh change yeh clothes. Are yeh alright with that?" He asked, sitting down on the bed with a wash cloth in his hands. I nodded, sucking in a deep breath. I was still crying and I couldn't stop. He nodded, taking the wash cloth and carefully wiping the dirt and ruined make up from my face. I stayed still as he did so and triedto catch my breath.

Once all the dirt was wiped off my face, arms and legs, Matt carefully sat me up and helped me out of my shirt then into one of his. After that, he helped me out of my shorts and into a pair of his basket ball shorts. I slipped a hair tie from around my wrist and put my hair up before carefully crawling under his blankets, instantly shutting my eyes. After a few minutes, I felt Matt do the same. He carefully pulled me close to him, his arm around my waist. I felt his lips against my forehead.

"I'm so sorreh, Ads. I shouldn't have walked away from yeh. Will yeh tell meh what happened?" He whispered, handing me his phone. I sniffled, opening a new message before typing everything out that happened in full detail. I handed it back to him after, watching his face as he read it.

"God, Ads, I'm so sorreh." He sighed, pulling my closer to him. I snuggled up close to him. I felt protected in his arms and I never wanted the feeling to go away.

I took his phone back, typing it's not your fault. Please don't blame yourself. I shouldn't have walked off into the woods.

He simply nodded his head, putting his phone on the night stand. I knew he still felt terrible. So, to make him feel better, I kissed him. Not just to make him feel better, though, because I wanted to. Even though it's only been a week, I was closer to him than I was with anyone, including my mother. I already had feelings for him and I knew it. it might be too early, but I wanted to do something about those feelings.
♠ ♠ ♠
yep. I'm terrible. it's k.