Status: Updated often.

Speechless

Four.

The next morning, I woke up to Matt talking on his cell phone. Well, yelling into his cell phone. I tried to sit up, but the pain in my side just killed me, making me whimper. I bit my lip, making myself sit up. I slowly climbed out of his bed, going into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like hell, There were tiny cuts on top of a bruise on one side of my face from it being slammed into a tree. I had hand print bruises around my wrists and the top of my head was hurting from my hair being pulled too hard. I lifted up my shirt, seeing a huge bruise on my ribs and a few cuts. I lightly touched my ribs, flinching away as I do so, hissing in pain.

Matt walked in, making me jerk my shirt down quickly because it was up far enough for him to see my boobs.

"I'm sorry, Ads. No more parties, alright?" He sighed, setting his phone down on the sink. I just nodded, He carefully pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. I rested my head against him, wrapping my arms tightly around his torso.

"Do yeh think yeh'll be alright teh hang out with the guys today? Just us six, and Oli's brother Tom." He asked, rubbing my back slowly. I nodded my head again. As long as I was with him, I didn't care, except if it was a party, of course.

"Good. Yeh mum isn't home, guess she had teh go teh work, so let's go get yeh some clothes, yeah?" He pulled away slightly to look down at my face. I smiled a little, nodding once again. I had the sudden urge to just kiss him, but I held it back and pulled away so we could go to my house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aye, Ads, have yeh ever smoked weed before?" Oli's brother, Tom, asked. I met him earlier, when we got to Oli's house. He looked nothing like Oli, in my opinion, and he had the prettiest eyes. He was fairly attractive and somewhat crazy.

I shook my head no, cuddling closer into Matt's side. We were down in the basement, sitting on the couch, watching as Vegan and Lee played some video game. It was night time now and we had been down here practically all day.

Matt laughed a little, giving Tom a look, to which Tom gave him the same look back. Tom pulled out a baggie that had something green in it.

"Yeh want teh try it? It's good, I promise." He smiled, holding up the bag. I shrugged. I knew what weed was but I had never smoked it. I've always wanted to try it, though, but I was usually too scared to. I thought now was a good time to just do it.

"Really? Yeh goin' teh smoke weed with us?" Lee asked, turning to look at me, his game paused. I laughed inaudibly, nodding my head. I didn't think it was that shocking that I would be willing to smoke weed.

"Hell yeah!" He smiled, going back to his game. I shook my head, seeing a slight smirk on Oli's face. I ignored it, hiding my face against Matt as Tom got the bong ready.

All the guys made me take the first hit, which I had no problem with. I sucked in as much smoke as I could and held it in for a few seconds. I tilted my head upward to the ceiling, blowing the smoke out. I started coughing violently instantly.

I expected all the guys to laugh, but they didn't. They all coughed some when they took hits, so I guess it was normal. I took about two more hits before deciding I've had enough. The high hit me not long after and it was something I knew I would never get used to.

I've heard stories of people laughing hysterically and having a huge appetite when they're high, but not me. I didn't have the urge to eat anything at all and nothing was funnier than it would have been if I was sober. Weird shit happened, though. Oli had pictures hung up all around the basement and every time I looked at one, it looked like they were popping out at me. It freaked me out.

I balled up on the couch, hiding my face because I didn't like it at all. I just wanted the feeling to go away. I felt a hand rubbing my back, assuming it was Matt, so I didn't protest.

After what felt like a million hours, but had only been about thirty minutes, Matt moved so we were laying down on the couch with me on top of him. I looked around to see all the guys getting comfortable either on the other couch, the recliner, or on the floor. I hid my face in the crook of Matt's neck, letting myself fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Adelaide, wake up! God, yeh been sleepin' forever!" Matt sighed, shaking me. I groaned quietly, lifting my head off his shoulder. I looked around to see all the guys were gone.

"Finally. Can yeh get off meh?" Matt laughed. I nodded again, slowly get up off him and the couch so he could get up. I straightened my clothes, following Matt up the stairs and into Oli's kitchen. All the guys were sitting around the kitchen table, eating stacks of pancakes.

I searched my pockets for my phone, seeing it was two in the after noon. My mom had texted me, telling me to at least be home for dinner for once since I'm hardly ever home any more. I'd drag Matt with me for that.

I sat down at the table, waiting for all the guys to finish their food. I could never eat after just waking up, so I would just wait until dinner.

After all the guys were done, they all ventured off back down to the basement, but Matt and I went back to his house for a while.

"Pick a movie" Matt yelled from the kitchen. I looked through the selection of movies, finding some random horror movie and put it in. Matt walked in carrying a bottle of water and a beer. I shook my head, smiling, taking the water form his hands, and sat down on the couch. Matt sat down close to me on the couch, popping his beer open.

We sat in silence, watching the movie, me jumping occasionally. Matts arm was around my shoulders, so I would get closer to him every time I jumped. Toward the middle of the movie, he turned my face toward him, slamming his lips against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been high. And that's what it's like for me.
so don't come at me saying none of this is true.
just saying. :))))
whatcha think? Good girl gone bad. LOL.
The actual idea I had for this story is about two or three chapters away, be patient, dearies.
It's easier getting there this time. (:
I'm gonna stop rambling now, so just tell me what you think :)