Status: Updated often.

Speechless

Six.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off, then started up the blow dryer. After about twenty minutes, my hair was finally dry, so I turned the straightener on to let heat it up. I applied black eye-shadow and mascara onto my eyes after.

Tonight was Matt and I's five month anniversary, I told him to not do anything too extravagant, because I'm not that type of person. I wanted something simple and sweet.

After straightening my hair for a good thirty minutes, I threw on a plain black pair of skinny jeans with a red tank top. I put a black shrug that goes down to just my boobs in the front, but past my bum in the back. Just as I slipped into a pair of red and black boots, I heard a knock on my door.

"Ready, sweetheart?" Matt asked, pushing the door open slightly. Once he saw me, his face lit up. "Yeh look stunnin', love."

He helped me to my feet, giving my a quick kiss. "Let's go, yeah?"

I nodded, shoving my cell phone into my back pocket before taking his hand and following him out to his car. He politely helped me inside and shut the door after, then walked over to his own side and got in.

It was still light out outside, but barely, so I knew we would probably be out late. I didn't mind, though. My mom was fine with us staying the night with each other any ways, especially if she had to work late, which she did tonight.

Matt put the car in gear, backing out of his driver way, then driving to wherever he was taking me. He kept one hand on my leg, which I held in my own, as he drove. I picked a station on the radio we both liked and stared out the window.

After a ten minute drive, we arrived at a completely deserted park. I smiled, exiting the car, watching as Matt pulled a picnic basket out from the trunk. I shook my head, smiling bigger, getting the blankets he had for us out of the trunk.

I followed him to a spot near a tree before spreading one of the blankets out. He sat the basket down on the blanket before sitting down and pulling me into his lap. I wrapped my arms around him, looking up at the sky. It still wasn't completely dark yet, but you could still see some of the stars already.

"Ads, I want teh tell yeh something. I know it's teh earleh, maybe for yeh, but not for meh, because I know I mean it. But......" He put his finger under my chin, lifting my face so he could stare into my eyes. "I love yeh. I really do. I don't care if it's only been five months. I know I love yeh and I always will. That's why I got yeh this."

He removed his hand from my face and shoved in it his pocket. He pulled out a tiny black box.

"This is a promise ring I got for yeh. A promise that I'm yeh's forever and that I'll never do anything intentionally to hurt yeh."

I unwrapped my arms from around him, taking the box carefully from his hand. I opened it up, smiling huge at the ring inside. He took the box from me and removed the ring then placed it on my finger. I looked up at him, pulling his face to mine and kissing him passionately.

This was what I wanted. Him. No matter how obnoxious, weird, disturbing, gross, whatever this boy was, he was what I wanted forever and to have him is a miracle in my eyes.

Matt laid me back onto the blanket, holding himself up above me. he pulled the extra blanket over us before attaching our lips again. After a few minutes, I felt his hand run up my shirt, but I didn't stop him.

Eventually, our clothes were off and Matt was carefully pushing himself inside me. I finally let out a moan after a few thrusts. I had sex before with just one guy, but it was never this good. I barely ever moaned.

Right before we both were about to climax, I screamed. "Matt!!"

As soon as his name left my mouth, his movements stopped. I slowly opened my eyes to see him staring down at me. He balanced himself on one hand, his other hand resting on my cheek. I just stared up at him blankly. It's not like I was going to say anything else. It just slipped out. Now, I was really worried. I didn't want him to think I would start talking now.

"Yeh said meh name." The smile on this face only got bigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm no good with sex, sorry.
Hope this was a little good, though.
here's her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=10252640

What do you guys think?(;