Status: Updated often.

Speechless

Seven.

"Come on, Ads, just say meh name. I won't tell anyone, alright? I just want teh hear it." Matt whined, fiddling with my hands. I shook my head no, removing my hands from his and lowering my head.
Ever since I let his name slip out, all he's been doing is trying to get me to speak. He even gets so angry sometimes that he starts throwing things and swearing at me because I won't even say one word. I knew it was frustrating, but I just wasn't ready. To me, getting myself to speak was just about the hardest thing in the world to do.

"Ads..." He sighed, trailing off. I shook my head no again, grabbing my notebook to write my response.

Stop pressuring me to speak, Matthew. I'm not ready.

His face was blank at first, then his expression turned to anger.

"I thought yeh loved meh. For fucks sake, it's just talkin', Adelaide! I do it all the fuckin' time! It's not hard!" He screamed, getting off the bed and flipping over his night stand. I jumped, moving to the other side of the bed to get further from him as he paced the room.

I pulled my knees to my chest, staring down at the bed. After a few minutes, Matt walked over, getting down on his knees beside me on the floor. He placed his hands on my knees.

"Please, just say somethin'. I just want teh hear yeh voice." He spoke softly, rubbing circles on my knees with his thumbs. I shook my head no, turning my face away form him.

I felt his hands remove from me completely. Then, out of no where, I felt a sing to the side of my face. He had hit me. It's happened before, but it never hurt this bad.it gets worse and worse each time.

"What's goin' on up here? I heard yellin'." Oli stated as he entered Matt's bedroom, noticing how destroyed it was because of Matt. He walked over to the bed, pulling me to my feet and into a hug.

"Yeh need teh stop this, Matt. It's obviousleh not what she wants or needs." Oli'd voice was calm, but I knew what Matt had done pissed him off.

"C'mon, love." He whispered, letting me walk out of the room first.

"Yeh need teh be better teh her or yeh'll lose her. We both know yeh don't want that." Oli said lowly before exiting the room after me. Once we were down stairs, he examined my face, saying it would probably bruise first. That's when tears finally fell from my eyes. I sniffled, looking away from him. He put his arm around my shoulders, leading me outside to his car.

"Let's hang out with the guys, yeah?" He smiled, opening the door for me. I nodded my head, wiping the tears from my eyes and gave him a genuine smile before getting into the car.