Status: You can't escape me.

6 A.M.

01

Tom licks his lips, running his beefy hand over his muscled chest, his fingers passing over his hardened nipple as the light turned on in the hotel room across from his.

A smirk grew upon his plump lips, Fallon walking into the view of her window. Tom felt himself thicken through his dark blue pants at the sight of her creamy skin and cute little face.

Tom lets out a shaky sigh and groans, picking up the little tiny black binoculars. He focused the image on her petite little body, licking his lips slowly as he saw began to peel off her clothing.

He continues to thicken as he saw the see through lace bra, her plump breasts and rosy pink nipples. He smirks again, unable to contain his excitement.

He sucked in a breath, gulped and stared as she stripped off her pants, revealing her see through laced underwear and her rather round ass.

He continued to watch, smiling as she danced around with her undergarments. “So cute, the girl doesn't know what's coming for her...” He mutters to himself.

He plotted to have her, the moment was now. There was no more time to wait, he knew that she knew knew that he was there, that's why she moved from place to place. He watched her every movement, knows everything about her, he knew her most weak points, and it satisfied him that she was afraid of him.

Fallon walked over to her window, looking up noticing him through his binoculars. He smirked, knowing she'd seen him doing this before.

Tom removes the tiny binoculars and made eye contact with her blue eyes. He saw that her lips quivered, her eyes became teary as she pulled the curtains, closing the view.

Tom smirks, “Get ready for me my dear...”
♠ ♠ ♠
pretty short DX not really planned,
but i hope you do like it :)
comment, subscribe? :)