Status: active. please read <3

Beau.

Coffee.

He sat there, coffee in hand, slowly sipping the warm liquid.

The local shop was his favorite place to be, it gave him time to erase some problems from his mind, knowing he could count on a quiet coffee place to help him do so.

His eyes started roaming around, taking in every little aspect of the quality that was found here. The shop was very small. So little people would visit. Once in a while there would be couples, meeting each other to talk, or have some coffee together. But hardly.

That's why he loved it so much. It was peaceful and steady. No loud yelling, arguments, nothing. This place was nothing like his school. That large building as the opposite. Everything was different, no peace, whatsoever.

His eyes landed on his coffee cup, placing it to his awaiting lips. He closed his eyes at the desirable taste. It was amazing. He thought to himself.

The door to the shop opened, making him open his eyes quickly, a surprised look forming across his features.

A girl about his age stepped through the frame, her eyes gazing around the small place. Soon enough, she was in front of the counter, ordering some coffee. His eyes took in every little thing about her.

When he noticed her staring back, his eyes shot down, looking at the cup. The seat in front of him screeched against the wooden floor, his gaze not moving away from it's place.

"Hello." A female voice greeted.

His eyes met hers. The girl from earlier. The one he stared at without even noticing it. He suddenly felt nervous. Running his fingers through his hair, he whispered a low "Hi", before looking back down, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short.
But it's just the beginning. :)
Please tell me what you think? <3